Part 9 is here .

So in part 8, the previous chapter, I gave you all a link to some cars that I have decided that would be apart of the story . That has kind of inspired me to link some more detailed features I want to include in the story . I think that including these details in links for you all to see makes the story twice as fun for you all to read , it gives you all more to see other than words . I recently realized that you can't copy the link I put in the story so I will put the link in the story and also on the tags spot or something , just look out for them (: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay ,

                                                                      So in the Mb Secret home they , of course , have their own rooms . So I thought " How cool would it be if I included a link so you guys can see what it is like in there , since there will be a couple of scenes in there (; ." lol . So I have gotten the rooms , but I have not put it together yet . I wanted to work on another piece on the writing before I add all these links . + Although I did decide that I'm going to add a link to what the house looks like so that you all have a little more detail of what the story has . Do you guys like the links and add details that you all can see ? Comment what you think , vote the story and Please share with your friends ! I comment back, and I'll follow back as well . So I'm all open to feedback . :) 

                                                   Tayloves

Part 9 is here . 

                                                           Briana's POV 

Me: So Dora the explorer , where at we going .. da da da . I gave him a loving glance .

Roc: "I'm not Dora, you are ." He contunied to say " Why do you smoke, it's so bad for you, that's exploring much." 

Me: I wasn't trying to get at what I do, but the fact that you kidnapped me. 

Roc: "Well dayum, Kids smoke now. The univrese has changed on me; right in front of my eyes."

Me: Okay, I smoke yes I slip a ciggerate here or there. I slip a drink here or there as well. But don't sit there {Mr.Roc Royal} of the most loved boy band by teens, because I'm sure you and your friends slip a girl in the hotel here or there, maybe It was a mistake, me coming. I mean I'm sure you do this to many girls. How could I be so , so dumb. Making the Same D*mn Mistake Again . I was just being Blinded. A cute face, nice body.But that means what. (I.G.C.O)

Roc:"What are talking about? And yeah I might slip a girl here or there but that's only in a hotel room.I have gotten checked out, I'm all good, I'm nice and healthy."

Me:Excatly and I bet after a Nc show you bring her back to you guys secert house and You bring her back in the Green room, so that's what I mean by a mistake. A mistake as in I'm not special to you and that's All I ever wanted to be, is special! To be truely loved. Don't take this and feel bad, what ever you had planed then let that be, and drop me off home like the rest of the girl, If you do that. He had the nerve to say...

Roc:"Nah They catch a ride or drive."

Me:"Wow!" That's all I could say. I don't know how this day was going to go. I don't know where the effect of the "Perfect Day" would leave me. Was this just a joke, or just to test me. I'm for sure if I have feelings for him. I would pray maybe he was feeling something for me. Would I know? I barely know him. I'm just so scared I'm getting to know him. I pray this isn't who the real Chresanto is. I can cry If this couldn't be a dream come true. If not then I move on, right?

                                                              ~10 minutes later~

Me: Can we stop at the store, I need to get something. 

Roc:" Alright." He glanced at me, he wanted to stay focused on the road, that was a good idea. Because our stop to a gas station was probably coming up . 

He signaled the blinker and drove over to get to the exit. It took us 3 mintues to find a store. 

                                                           Roc's POV 

Man, I'm just annoyed at this point. I don't know what I did, I don't even know what I want. Maybe I don't want anyone. My plan for today is going to stay the same no matter what anyone says. I'm doing me and Imma do her. Ball out. 

Me: Do you wanna go to the gas station or the store?

Briana:"I just want to go to the store. The gas station snacks aren't too fresh."

She shoud have just picked the gas station, atleast I know where that is. Now I have to find a store with fresh snacks. I shook my head. 

Me: I don't know where on is.

Briana:"We can find one, just turn right."

Me: Turning right will take me back to the highway.

Briana:"Then turn left." She said while giving me a smile. 

I turned left like Briana said , and you wouldn't believe it ; we ended up lost and looking for a store ,  

    To be continued ...