His Maid: Meeting

Ciel Phantomhive was sitting in his carriage on the way back to the manor after an event full day in town with his butler. "Sebastian, where are you taking me? This is not the way to get to the manor." He says in his usual monotone voice. His very capable butler simply chuckled to himself before answering "Just a small detour my Lord, we shall be at the manor shortly." Ciel rolled his eyes with a dramatic sigh as he nods then continues to stare out of the window at nothing in particular until something or should he say someone caught his eye. "Stop the carriage." Sebastian does as told and stops the carriage then gets down to open the door for his master but Ciel had beat him to it and was already walking to a medium sized oak tree, where a person was fast asleep in one of the many branches "Who the bloody hell is that?" Sebastian walks up to stand beside his young master and looks at the girl sleeping peacefully "I am not sure but I shall get her down and bring her to the manor if you'd like me too my young lord." Ciel nods his head then goes back to the carriage to wait as he starts to hear a ruckus of noise "Oh great, another noise maker."

Your POV:

I struggled furiously in the mysterious butlers arms as we were headed for a noble men's horse carriage but I didn't get a response from him until after I was put back onto the ground. Let me tell you something, I hate being man handled like I'm some rag doll made for the entertainment of other people just because they are rich and powerful. Oh wait what did the butler just say? "I'm terribly sorry for the rough handling but if I hadn't held you that way, you would have surely fallen and gotten yourself hurt." He said in the most calm and silky tone that I have ever heard in my entire life.

Until Next Time My Amazing Readers!