His Maid: A Growing Pain

Italics: Thinking

An Hour Later

(Y/n)'s POV
I truly don't understand why a kid like this needs such a large manor. What was his dollhouse not big enough to fit his ego? I chuckle quietly at my little remark, It's not that hard to look down on someone shorter than you. "Care to tell me what's so funny? I enjoy good humor as well." I hear come from across from me. I'd almost forgot about him. "No, I don't really feel like telling you. Must be this tall to hear such art." I say while holding my hand above my head with a challenging smirk. "Oooh but I do believe you've had all your growth spurts already Sir." These jokes basically make themselves at this point! Hehehe, all the more reason to think of them. "Why listen to a bad joke when I'm currently looking at one?" Does he have a death wish or something!? "I do hope you aren't looking at your reflection, it be a shame to shatter a window right now." The tension in the carriage was unbelievable, no wonder nobles separate during rides. This is just ridiculous.

Ciel's POV
We should've let her drag in the dirt. Why must I always meet people like her? "It's not very lady like to make such gesture's, but I guess they never taught an urchin like you." What was I thinking, bringing another headache to the manor. I give an annoyed sigh at the whole situation and turn to watch the bland scenery that leads to my manor, I couldn't count the amount of times I've watched the same trees pass me by since my return to the manor.
.
.
.
.
Is there angst in the air? Of course there is! Tune in next chapter to meet the staff.
Until Next Time Lovelies~