Adoption

3rd Person P.O.V:

Holding hands, the Superhusbands walked into the adoption center. "Tony, are you sure about this? I'm really nervous, what if he doesn't like us?  What if he never will? What if we don't find a kid we like? WHAT IF WE'RE NOT MEANT TO BE PARENTS?" Steve said holding Tony's wrist tightly.

"Steve, I know he'll love me." Tony laughed sarcastically. He smiled trying to cheer up his husband. Steve glared at him. "I'm Kidding! Plus, there's bound to be at least one kid we like. And I thought I was suppose to be the one freaking out?" Inside, Tony was a wreck. He was asking himself all of the same questions. He just wanted to support his husband.

"Tony, I'm going to be a horrible father, why did we do this?!?!"

"Because you said-"

"Rogers and Stark." The lady from the front desk said groggily.

"It's Rogers-Stark, one long last name." Tony corrected.

"Sorry." She said pretending to care. "Please follow me." She groaned and led them into a room with many kids staring at them. They nearly all jumped up at once, leaving the short little Peter in the back, unseen as always.

"OH MY GOODNESS THATS IRON MAN!"
"AND CAPTAIN AMERICA!"
"I CALL DIBS!"
"THATS UNFAIR, YOU CANT CALL DIBS!"
"THEY HAVE TO CHOOSE US IDIOT!"
"PICK ME PICK ME!"

Tony instantly regretted his decision to choose a child.

The short Peter struggling to be seen in the back gave up and went back to his bed to find anything that would make him happier, besides his two favorite superheroes standing in the same room as him, trying to adopt a son. When he finally reached his bed, he heard the voice.

"Tony, what about him?" He turned around to see the lucky boy who had gotten picked.

"Me?" Luke Cage asked, who was blocking the view of Peter. It was nearly dead silent, the shouting kids wanted to know who got picked.

"No, brown hair, hazel eyes, all the way in the back, near the beds." Tony added. Peter looked around for anyone who matched that description, everyone looked back at him.

"Wait a second, Puny Parker?" Flash Thompson said, making half the kids laugh, and making Pete blush. He looked down at his feet and tried to seem, well, less appealing to the two superheroes.

"Yeah, him." Tony said gently. He and Steve walked over to Peter, children parting like the red sea to let them walk past. They smiled down at him and Tony and took a knee so he could talk to him better. "Hi." He said just so him, Steve, and Peter could hear.

"You don't want me." Peter said quickly. "You guys would like Flash, or Danny-"

"What's your name?"

"Peter, but you wouldn't-"

"How old are you?"

"5, but-"

"A little younger than we were going for but I still like him."

"Peter Rogers-Stark, sounds nice."

"Do you want to come home with us and be our son?"

Peter was in a loss for words. He could only make out small sounds. The urge to cry was overbearing and he frantically nodded his head and he finally made out the word. "Yeah." And smiled.

"Okay. Let's go fill out the paper work." Peter was in shock, everything he's ever wanted was cooing true.

"Really?" He squeaked out.

"Yes."

"Like, really really?"

"Mhmm." Tony chuckled.

"Like really, adopt, really, me?"

"Yes Peter." He jumped up and hugged his soon to be Dad's.

"THANK YOU!!!"

Back with the crowd of kids, sat Flash Thompson, he was furious and boiling in jealousy that they picked a loser wimpy kid instead of him. If he were to ever see Peter again, his goal was to make his life a living hell.