Chapter 1

"I cannot believe we're actually doing this!" I hiss in Jenna's ear. "I might be a bit heavy" jenna says back.

"oh, whatever you owe me, thats the only reason i agreed to this"

"fine"

I lift her up trying to get her over the fence, me and jenna are bunking uni, i know, not a thing worth doing but still its just fun. Besides, jenna wouldnt let me say no. Me and jenna would run at the back of the uni building and run behind that one, black leaved tree. Our uni is famous for that, no reason. We asked our professors why its there loads of times and turns out it was just a normal green-leaved thin tree at first but it just started to grow wider and the leaves turned black. Its so wide that 3 fat men could hide behind it. About a meter behind that tree was the fence of uni and the proffers dont really know about it but the fence has a wide gap and the tree covers it. So we always just get out of that little place and escape uni.

everytime we crossed the fence, theres only one thing we all would say, amazing

Across the fence there was the most beautiful view in all of the land, there was an awsome beach no matter how much i hate sand i still love the beauty of it at night.

"Hey! Stop dreaming dime and move your ass"jenna hissed to me.
"Alright alright" i say back

We both crouch and walk at the outskirts of the uni's fence and just as we start to go towards starbucks (which is next to our uni ) "HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING EH ?" I hear which would be no other than ms.grungile she never really got off our backs.  "Its okay, she didnt see our faces" i whisper to jenna and we run as fast as we could.

"Hey!" I hear her yell, but we just kept running.

Eventually we stopped to catch some breath. I look around to see jenna a