Chapter 2

pic  of Dime up and if any of you dont like something in my story or you think im doing wrong please let me know in the comments. THANK YOU

She's not there,  Where the hell did she go! she is sooo not bailing out on me again. I take out my phone and dial her number ring..ring...losing my patience... ringggggggg "hello? this is mrs.Grungile and this is Jemma's phone if there is anything important you need to talk to her about you may call her after detention" i hear the reched voice . wtf. Did she really get left behind.... goddddd. oh well might as well just go home then- or nah imma stop at the cemetary for a bit first. just to meet my parents first. 

'Nightingale's Cemetary' the board read. The metal gates creak as i open them. "hey there Dime! nice to see you again" says fred, he's the owner of the cemetary he has this counry cow boy'ish voice. Fred knows me really well because i come here almost everyday, he's about 50 years old or so at least he looks like he is, he's like a grandad to me.

"Hi there Fred, nice to see you too" i say. i walk inside to the far end of the cemetary, thats where they are. 'juliene Warprine' right next to 'mark Warprine' there you guys are. i lay my back against my dads gravestone and plop my bookbag infront of me with my legs crossed. 

I take out my black journal from my bookbag and a pen and start writting. 'dear whoever, or if you want me to be cheesy then, Dear Diary, then again im here next to my parents just sitting down and writting random crap. jemma got detention and not me for the first time- which is weird because she is usually the one who never gets caught for doing shit. That and something kinda weird happend today, i actually ran- it sounds more awkward than in my head. i ran like i felt as i have never before lol, it was weird because i felt like i wasnt running i felt like someone pushed me extremely front like- i dont even know anymore man whatever'  I close the journal keep it at the side along with my pen.

I lean back at the gravestone and close my eyes thinking about all the amazing times with my parents like when my dad would tell me about how much he loved mom and then ask her to make tea and like how many times my mom told me to be open to her about everything. my mom was extremely pretty and my dad was handsome before they died my mom was 35 and my dad was 39. they died last year in summer. still quite recent, i hate it when people give me those pity looks, like thank you for feeling bad for me but could you like say something to me rather than just give me a pity look.

They died in a car crash, i should have died as well but i guess my parent stuck with me till their end, i was in the car crash with them, my dad was drunk and so was my mom, my mom not that much though. plus my dad loved racing and well that just made it alot worse, but while they both were drunk they still kept telling each other and me how much they loved me. my eyes start watering a bit but blink them away quick.

i hear leaves cracking and i open my eyes and turn to my right and no ones there. oh well. i get up grab my bookbag an start walking away when i remembered i didnt pick up my journal i go back towards the grave- its not there, my pen is so i pick that up and search my bookbag again its not there. what the hell i look around the grave and search my bookbag again.

I reach for my phone from my pocket and it just falls on the ground. i didnt even touch it yet-  the hell?

god i am going insane, i pick up my phone and ring jemma her detention must be over by now.

"hello?" i ask, "hi dime WHY THE HELL DID YOU DITCH ME WHEN WE WERE RUNNING" she yells.

"i thought you were right behind me!"

"god i had to through detention an i had never been caught for bunking school before"

"i know, well good thing is you know what detention is like"

"haha very funny dime.-.- "

"where are you now?"

"i was just getting out of hell hole, oh and i found your journal  at one of the tables in the detention room"

"what?! i was literally looking for it all over the place and i even just wrote in it 2 min ago"

"oh, well im bringing it with me on the way home"

"ok im coming home soon too- oh and your sure its mine right?"

"yea"

"k bye" and i hung up.

weird. i walk back home and it almost night time now.

I see the sunset with beautiful shades- but oh well since when did i start caring about the sky. I take out my dark blue jacket from my bag and wear my hood.