Wicked Boyfriend

Chapter One

There was a girl named Ariana . She thought she had a loving boyfriend , who only loved her but she was wrong. About four months had past since they started dating , things were getting weird and suspicious ! Ariana hasn't talked to Niall ; her boyfriend ; in about two weeks .

Then , Ariana got on Facebook and was group messaging with her best friend Victoria and her boyfriend Justin . "Have you all talked to Niall lately ?" Asked Ariana .

"No, why?" Victoria said. Ariana explained why she was asking , then it all the shit went down, nigga! Vicky was on Facebook an she was telling him how Justin and her broke up and how much she hated him. Then he started saying stuff about "I can't believe my plan worked " and shit like that. And tori was all like 'what plan?' And he said 'the plan to get u to hate Justin. I wanted u. But u were with him so I had to make u hate him and make him seem all clingy so I could have u' and she was like 'the fuck? But ur with ari u bastard!' And he's like 'I know 😈' and she was like 'I HATE U!!! U can't have me!' And he's like 'I don't want u now. I just want Justin dead lol' so that's basically how it happened.

Ariana couldn't believe it , so when Niall finally messages her back on Facebook , she asked him if all of it was true . Niall said wickedly " Yes, I don't love anybody . I just want Justin dead , by this rate he should be dead by morning . I got him to take a lot of pills! " Ariana didn't know what to do. But, then she had a plan. The plan was to stay with Niall , so she could find out the plan and warn Justin what Niall was going to do .

That night , Niall was getting more wicked than ever before! He messages Ariana saying if she warns Victoria or Justin about this , she would be killed . Knowing this , Ariana didn't care , she warned Victoria and Justin on the group message . But , she didn't tell them that if she warned them she would be killed .

Chapter Two

A few weeks had gone by. Everything had dialed down . But, then it turns to the worst ! Niall message Ariana saying he has been in Prestonsburg stalking her and Victoria . But, now he was in Lexington , about to leave to "go get Justin" . Ariana knew what he meant by that , he was going to Ireland to kill Justin ! Justin was in Ireland for vacation .

Ariana knew what she had to do . She messaged Victoria and Justin on the group message, telling them everything Niall had messaged her. Ariana and Victoria were freaking out and getting paranoid! "I'll be alright girls, nothing is going to happen to me . I'll get him arrested before he kills me." Justin said .

That night , Justin messages Ariana and Victoria on the group message . "I did it , Niall got arrested. Him and I fought till the police got there. " Justin explained. "But, what's weirding me out is that he had a knife , needles with tranquilizer , and pictures of all three of us!"

"Why the hell would he have pictures of all of us?" Asked Victoria .

"I don't know , the cop showed me the pictures , then he asked if I knew who the girls were in the pictures , I said yes ,his girlfriend and her bestfriend ." Explained Justin .

Chapter Three

The next night , Victoria and Ariana were on the group message . They were talking about how paranoid they were. "I'm so paranoid that I have to turn on a light everywhere I go , in my house ." Said Victoria .

"I'm too paranoid to go outside at night , I always think he's there ,stalking and waiting to kill me! " Ariana messaged back . Justin read the whole conversation about them being paranoid ,but wouldn't say anything.

A few nights had past. It was Sunday , Victoria and Ariana were still paranoid . Victoria FaceTimed Ariana at about 8 o'clock that night. " Are you still scared or paranoid ?" Asked Ariana.

"Yes! We have to stay together this week , like the whole week!" Victoria said excitedly .

"Could I stay the night tonight?" Ariana asked .

"I'll ask!" Victoria said. She came back and said " Yes, you can ! But, come soon!"

"Okay, my uncle will be bringing me in about 10 minutes ."

Ten minutes past, Ariana just arrived at Victoria's house . Victoria meets Ariana at the door . "Hey ! What do you want to do now?" Asked Victoria .

"Let's go outside and sit on the front porch." Ariana said. They went outside to the front porch . "Do you see that light on in that trailer ? No one lives there anymore ."

"Yeah , I thought I was just seeing things ." Ariana said while she was scared.

" OMG , what if its Niall ?" Victoria said wondering .

" It couldn't be him , could it? Wouldn't he be in Ireland? That's where it happend." Ariana confusedly said.

" Justin said Niall could be trialled in Ireland or Kentucky ! " Victoria quoted .

The girls stayed outside for about an hour. Until it got pitch black outside . Only light they had was their phones and the light on inside the empty house in front of them .

Ariana was trying to keep herself calmed down , but the thought that Niall could be in there wasn't leaving her mind any time soon! "Hey, do you wanna go up to your room?" Ariana tried to day calmly . "Umm sure." Vicky said . ( by the way Vicky , tori , is Victoria ) For the rest of the night , Ariana and Victoria listens to music , drunk pop , and ate chips until they fell asleep.

Tori and Ariana ,both, didn't sleep well that night . They kept having dreams about Niall either killing them or stalking them from inside that house .

Ariana woke up to Victoria still sleeping. She just leaned back against the bed frame , plugged her head phones into her IPhone and listened to Everyone Knows ( doushe bag ) by Dustin Tavella . When Victoria woke up , she could here the song playing . Tori tapped on Ariana's shoulder ." Unplug the ear buds , I wanna hear it too!"

So after the song played about 5 times , the girls went to back yard to get on the trampoline . " That doushe bag song like describes Niall , so much! " Ariana shook her head realizing that it actually did.