Strings

Hi! I'm Cassey. Ok so about me.. well I have long, naturally wavy brown hair and a younger sister named Erin. She is 4 and completly obessesed with One Direction.

I walk Erin out to this park near the beach everyday and I play guitar for her.

"Casseyyyyyy lets goooooooo...." Erin wails, dragging me over to the bottom of an old red slide.

"Ok I'm coming! Now. Which song should I play today?"

(Louis' Pov)

Niall and I are walking around Florida looking for something to do. We hear a guitar which- of course- intrigues Niall. We inch closer and notice a young (rather pretty) girl playing on a guitar to a little girl. She is singing They Don't Know About Us. Hey! That's our song! We casually walk around and listen from behind a big tree. Nothing creepy about that! Just two superstars listening to two girls sing songs about them. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

(Cassey's Pov)

I sang to Erin.

"I wanna sing Niall's part!" She screeches.

I laugh and nod. "Ok have at it."

She happily sang and laughed when it ended. We went through Little Things then I packed away the guitar.

"Will Niall wait for me to get older so we can get married and live in a sugar castle?"

I laughed. "He is a major celebrity and lots of girls like him. It would be hard to even see him." I try explaining.

"Who do you like?" Erin asks.

Hmm.. "Well.. I think I like Lou." I say.

Erin giggles. "You have a crush on Lou!!!!!" She sings, skipping around.

"Erin! Shhhhh.."

"CASSEY LOVES LOUISSSSS!"

I grab her hand and pick up my guitar case with my left hand. "That was great." A voice says. I turn and see... Niall Horan?! And by his side? Louis Tomlinson?!

"OH MY GOD NIALL! CASSEY THAT'S NIALL!!!" Erin says to me but she is screaming it. She turns to Niall and waves. "Hiiii Niall! I'm Erin! So is that Louis Tomlinson?"

Louis grins and nods. "I am indeed."

(Louis' Pov)

The little girl starts laughing and looks up towards her sister. "ISN'T LOUIS THE ONE YOU LOVE?" The older sister's eyes widen.

"Erin! Zip!" She commands. Niall bends down towards Erin.

"Hey there little one!" He says. Erin and him have small talk while this other girl and I stand here awkwardly.

"I'm your favorite, huh?" I ask.

The girl blushes. "Umm.. well I don't like like you." She stutters. I chuckle. Seriously she was perfect. She had a perfectly light tan with sparkling blue eyes and shiny brown hair cascading around her shoulders.

"I'm surprised you're not fanning very much. Usually that happens."

"Well my sister loves you guys. She makes me play your songs on my guitar." She gestures to the case in her hand.

"I heard. You have an amazing voice."

She blushes again. "So what are you guys doing here?" She asks.

"Just... hanging. We had nothing to do. You got a name, love?"

"Cassey."

"CASSEY CAN NIALL BABYSIT ME?" Erin asks excited.

"Baby they are awfully busy."

Niall steps in. "Of course I can! Any day for the rest of this month."

Erin smiles a tiny toothed little grin.

Cassey sighs. "Alright..."

"YAYYYY!!!!" Erin screeches.

I take this moment to snatch Cassey's phone and send myself a text.

*******

(Cassey's Pov)

I live alone in an appartment with Erin. My parents left right after Erin was born. My Aunt Liza bought us an apartment and fed us until I turned 16. I went to high school and elementary school with Aunt Liza's help.

I get a text from... Lou the Poo Bear?

L: Heyyy

Me: Hiiiiiiii

L: Fancy a get-together tomorrow? I have some exciting news!

Me: Ya sure! When and where?

L: Tomorrow at noon at the park. Bring your guitar.

Me: Alright then.. see you then!

L: you too ;)

*******

I wore a light blue tank top with white jeans. I slipped on black converse and grabbed my guitar case. Erin had insisted she come but I refused and made Niall come and watch her. I walk out of our flat and onto the sidewalk. I go to the cross walk and slip through the trees. Their is a stone wall covered in thick green vines just a 5 minute walk into the crowded tree-filled forest. I jump over it and carefully proceed down a slightly elevated hill covered in dandelions. It wasn't hard to walk up and down but it was certainly steep. I push through the set of bushes and see Louis sitting on the end of the slide with a guitar in his lap. He is looking out to the sea which is visible over the small cliff. A beach in under it but the journey down there isn't worth the trouble.

"Hey." I walk over to Louis who smiles at me contently.

"Hey. So I heard you play guitar and maybe you want to teach me how to as well?"

"You can't play?"

"I'd like you to show me how to play some songs..."

I smile and begin the lesson. I teach him Home by Philip Philips.

A/N: ANDDD SCENE!!