The Jock ( A Harry Styles Imagine)

Your walking down the hall when you see the husky football player walk past you. His names Harry Styles. You've seen him around before but have never really talked to him. Your more of the quite type. As you stop at your locker to grab your English books you find a note in your locker. It reads" Meet me by my locker at 11:30. -Harry" You think about it for a few seconds but then hurry off to class with the note still in mind. You dwell on the thought of meeting him or not all class. 11:30 is during Spanish and you've never skipped a class a day in your life. After thinking about it a while longer you say screw it and do it anyways. You get to spanish class and wait until 11:28 then ask to use the bathroom. You nervously make your way to Harry's locker. Locker 209 to be exact. You see him standing there with a toothy grin on his face. "Hey Babe" he says as he grabs your ass. You gasp with shock. "Hey" you say in a shaky voice. He laughs at the nervousness in your voice. "How about we take a walk" Harry says with his raspy voice. You shake your head yes as he grabs your hand and starts walking. His Hands are massive compared to yours. You giggle as you look at the size difference. After a 3 minute walk your brought to Harry's car. He leans your up against it and starts kissing your neck. He hits your sweet spot and you let out a soft moan. You get so lost in the moment that you don't realize his hands moving up your thigh. "How about we move this to the car" you say trying to catch your breath. Harry opens the back door and you lay down on the seats. He strips off your floral print dress and throws it some where in the car. You struggle to get his pants off after finally getting them off you look deep into his hazel eyes and notice how he looks at your body. You notice the huge boner growing in his underwear. You smile and pull his face down to your lips. He rips off your underwear and throws them on the floor. You follow by taking his off without breaking your lips apart. Your body gets needy for him. "I need you now" you say. Harry smirks and teases you by rubbing your clit. You let out little moans that soon get louder. Harry thrusts his length into your with out any warning. He trust hard and fast into you. You let out a mixture of moans and screams. After Harry hitting your g-spot several times you both cum. You get cleaned up and decide to skip school for the rest of the day. You and Harry spend a day at the mall and get to know each other.