That Time of The Month

Period Cramps- Literally the worst pain you could describe right now.

It was the second day, and even moving hurt.

Unfortunately for you, you lived alone, and as you lay in your room, trying to use the 'force' to bring your medicine bottle over to yourself.

Finally giving up, you turned to last person you would ever turn to for something like this, since he was the only one not busy today.

"(Name), what are you doing, calling at this ungodly hour?"

"Tsukishima, it's 1 in the afternoon."

"Any hour when you are calling could be considered ungodly."

Well then.

"Can you just do me one small favor? Please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to?" He asked as if it should've been obvious.

"I'll do anything!"

"Anything you say?"

"Don't make me regret saying that."

"You've got yourself a deal, (Name). What is it you need me to do?"

"Well you see....."

---------

"I can't believe you had me go all the way to the store to pick this stuff up. The cashier lady stared at me like I was nuts."

"Hehe.... Sorry about that." You laughed a bit.

"Anyway, you owe me now (Name)." He reminded you.

"I was hoping you'd forget that, actually. Could you forget that? It'd be great if you could."

"No thanks~. For my request in return, I want you to be my girlfriend."

The color red was clear on your face. "W-what are you t-talking about K-Kei?"

"Technically you can't say no, since I did a favor for you." He said with a smile, but a small pink blush was still clearly apparent on his face.

"F-fine. I'll be your girlfriend, Tsuki-shit-ma."

(Sorry for not updating in awhile, I'm going on a kind of semi-hiatus since I've been really busy lately. I'll try to update when I can.)