II

What was it about Red that Green loved so much? Was it his passionate red eyes? Was his raven black hair? Was it the fact he was a man of few words? Maybe it was because when he was there he always had a caring look?

"Oh my," The old professor came outside to see the embrace between the boys. "Mrs. Fire I think you should come outside."

The two boys let go and stood there in silence. The single mother stepped out. She bursting into tears at the site of her only son. She runs to him and hugged him. For a while, they just stood there while the sunsets.

"I think we should go inside to talk."

Both young males sit at the table with Mrs. Fire and Professor Oak. Red was asked questions about where he has been, what he has seen and how long he will stay. 

Green said next to the other teenage. Red was there nodding or shaking his head to answer the questions. Green, mesmerized by the answer his friend give. Red notices the attention from the other boy and doesn't mind. Red knows he's been gone for a while and has seen some stuff. 

The hours go by like that until the old professor got up and decided he had to go home because it was late and Daisy was home alone. He invited Green to go home. Green thought for a while.

"Why doesn't he stay over tonight? Then in the morning, he can leave to go back Viridian City." Mrs. Fire stated more than asked the question. The old professor and the young gym leader both agree.

So I just finished this chapter in health class. I hope y'all like it. Sorry, it's short, but I hope you like it anyways. Bye.