Chapter 14

((OMG I'm so sorry for not updating in forever!!! And Happy Late Thanksgiving!! Here is part 3 of the story!))

Child Lucy's POV

I stared at my friend in fear. He glared down at me. He told me to never draw him again, or there will be consequences. I nodded. He growled. A portal opened and he stepped through it...

==Present time==

Your POV

"I never saw him again. Afterwards, I put the book in the attic. I was the only one who knew about the book. I told no one about it, to keep them from...opening it and unleashing the evil that book contains...but I was an oracle. His oracle. I kept running into those...beings of evil...they wanted the book. They wanted the book to create an army to destroy humanity."
Lucy began to shake. She clutched a cross necklace around her neck.

She looked up at me.
"He made you the next oracle. You are the only one that is keeping this world from plunging into war."

"How do I stop the war from happening."

"Make sure the book is safe."
She looks deep into my eyes.
"You were nearing killed weren't you?"

"Wait, what?"

"I've looked evil in the eyes thousands of times. You saw evil before. They leave imprints after you saw them."

"How can I protect myself?"

She sighs and takes off her cross necklace.
"You're going to need this more than I do."
She takes my hand and places the necklace in my palm.

"But-"

"I'm old. I lived my life in complete fear...maybe you can stop this war..."

I looked at the cross. It seemed to glow a bit.
"Don't worry Lucy, I'll find a way to stop this war."

She smiles.
"Good luck child."
She looks around.
"You better put that on now and leave...they're coming..."

I nodded and I put on the necklace. I stand up quickly and I walk out. In the hallway, I pass a woman in a black trench coat. I watch her as she looks straight forward. I look back and watched as she went into Lucy's room. But before she did...she looked at me and pointed a finger at me...

I ran.