We Made It

There's a faint click on my door at 12 that night. I open my eyes.

I wasn't asleep, oh no, this is all part of the plan

I jump up out of bed as my door gradually pops open to show a mop of brown curls and green eyes. I walk over to my window where under a pillow (for decoration) my wallet is, stashed with 250 big ones. All for tonight.

I turn around to see harry waiting for me. 'Ready?' he asks quietly. I nod, smoothing my hand over the soft fabric of my black skinny jeans, and looking down to check my thin and again soft gray shirt.

My blue converses are tied tight on my feet as well. Simple but effective. I look at harry and he's in some more rough looking black skin tight jeans, with a dark gray sweater on. He's got on some black toms, Hair in a puffy yet stylish fringe, the ends of his curls reaching down to just barley grazing the bottom of his neck. His hair is long; I wonder how short he's had it before.

I snap out of my thoughts to see harry walking away from the door. I follow him out; locking my door, making sure my set of keys are in my black wallet.

Niall and Liam are in the hallway with Harry.

Niall is wearing a white thin fabric shirt with a red jacket pulled over it with gray skinny jeans and some Jordan's on. Liam has on black skinny jeans as well with a regular dark blue shirt with some graphics on it that I can't find the time to read, paired with some white converse. His hair is styled in a quiff like mine and Niall's .

I agree we look ready for a club.

'Ready boys?' I ask with a sly grin on my face.

Liam just looks at me while Niall can't hide his excitement, and harry grins at me.

'Alright follow me' I say as I walk down the stairs. Once at the bottom I turn the way of the kitchen. The back door I'd decided would be too obvious, and the front is out of the question.

I am aware of security cameras, but there's not much I can do about that but hope they aren't watching them tonight.

We walk through both kitchens and to the very back of the section, to the backdoor, where the chiefs take out the trash. I open the door using my whole body (cause it is heavy, you know, those kind of doors...) and nearly topple over when it barges open. I curse myself for the amount of sound I'm making already.

But I continue walking, as the outside lights light the way. I don't check to the if the boys are behind me and rely on the gentle scruffs of their shoes on the concrete instead. We walk along the side of the house cautiously.

I check for any guards, and see 2 by the front and another set by the back entrance pathways. 3 along the expanse of the pull in drive way, and one on each outside side of the square fence going around the property. 11 in total I can see and I know there's at least one more somewhere, maybe around the front door or something. So about 12 guards just outside. Man, I understand we are an important family but com'on, 12!?

I curse quietly under my breath as I see they have flash lights. I stop along an unlighted wall by the east side. I see the grass ahead of me leading to a cluster of trees, with low braches, and tall grass. Perfect. Then the fence cuts through a bit of forest. And if I member correctly, a road cuts through the forest if you head straight, and that road leads to the town hall. Where around that area the club should be. I forgot the name but I'm sure it's there.

I know we won't be able to get in freely, but that problem will be solved once it comes along, for now we just got to get outta here.

Before I set off, Liam starts whispering.