MHS: Chapter 5 (Boardroom meeting)

I dedicate this part to Jhairen! <3 Sobrang sweet and supportive niya! Thanks sis! 

------------------------------

(Daniel's POV)

Nagising ako and it's already morning. I was wrapped with Colleen's arms and she's staring at me. Siguro kaya ako nagising. 

"Kanina ka pa gising?" I asked

"No. Kanikanina lang."

"Why are you staring? You're creepy." I said as i pinched her nose.

She hugged me thighter.

"I love you" She said.

I just hugger her back and gave her a short kiss in her lips.

I love her. Well I used to love Colleen. 

"I've been thinking" She said

"What?"

"Kayo pa rin ba ni Kayla?" 

"No?" Unsure kong sagot.

"Eh ni Bea?" 

"Oo, ata."

"Si Rachel?"

"Yes."

"Seriously? You're dating so many girls again?" Napaupo siya na kumot nalang ang nagtatakip sa kanya..

"What's new? Haha."

"Daniel, sweetie. Why don't we date again? We used to be the hottest couple in school."

"Used to be." I said bitterly

"Hindi ka ba makuntento sa isa?! Ako nalang Daniel."

"Tsk. Colleen, hindi ako nakikipagbalikan sa ex ko. You know that. At isa pa, I think I'll be breaking these girls heart soon."

"And why is that?"

"I think I like someone."  I said smiling.

"Who's that bitch?"

"You don't need to know." I said at tumayo na ko and wore some clothes. We have a meeting pa kaya kailangan ko makaabot sa bahay to bathe.

"Fuck naman Daniel!!" She said shouting, crying...

Tumayo siya.... Bared.

"Isn't my body enough?! I'm all yours! Wala kang mapapala sa mga ibang babae mo. You and I both know na katawan ko lang ang makakapagligaya sayo. Bakit ba ayaw mo kong balikan?!" She cried

Lumingon ako sknya,

"Colleen. Wag mo ko iyakan. You and I both know how we ended up this way." I said.

Nilapitan ko siya and cupped her cheeks,

"Colleen. You are the most smartest girl I know. The most beautiful girl I know. I just don't love you anymore." I said while I wiped away her tears using my thumb.

She tangled her arms.

"I promise I'll destroy that girl you were referring to. Bakit ka ba kasi ganyan?! Ako nalang DANIEL!" she said 

"Colleen. Stop. Nakalimutan mo na ba na ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit ako ganito. You were the first woman I have loved and cherised. But what did you do?"