The Beginning....

Today marked the first day of summer. And unlike most of our friends, Karmen and I planned on spending our summer in a different place than New York, where we lived and went to school.

There had to be about a thousand different things you could do in New York, but Karmen and I decided, (and got the permission from our parents) to go somewhere outside the country.

We decided on London, just because it was the first place that really stuck out in our minds when we were picking places to spend the summer. It was cool too, since our parents were letting just the two of us go (we were 18 after all). I was mildly sure we could take of ourselves.......

We both met up at Karmen's house with our bags packed. I looked at Karmen excitedly. "Are you ready to go!?"

She nodded enthusiasticly. "Yassss!!!" Our plane left at 2:00p.m. and right now it was 1:00p.m.

Dragging our bags out the door, and getting a taxi, Karmen and I made our way to the airport.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Surprisingly, our wait wasn't long before we got on the plane. Of course we both slept through most of it though.

Soon, we descended down to Luton Airport and got off.

And this was the beginning, of a very eventful summer.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit and Kelso have done it again!