4years old!

Cerria's POV:I was Outside Playing Catch with Juliet,A good friend from School,I Look Over at Dad and he's talking to somebody over the phone and Juliet wasnt paying Attention either and Threw the ball at Me and I look to see if she's Ready and the Ball hits my Nose I Yelp and fall on my butt Whimpering Presley,Dads Friend, Runs over to me Picking me up Rubbing my nose saying "Your Alright Girl." I giggle And he sets me down and I run to dad And pokes his knee saying "Daddy! Daddy!" He Tells the Person to hold on and Looks up at me saying "Yes Baby Girl?" I smile saying "Who Ya Talking To?" He Chuckles saying "Nun-Ya,Now go play with Uncle Presley and Your friend.." I grunt Furrowing my Eyebrows and Angrily Stomping To Presley saying "Daddys Talking to a WHORE Again.." Uncle Presley Gags on air saying "What?! Where Did you learn that word Cerria?" I smile Innocently saying "Thats What Mommy Calls Them.." Presley Picks me up saying "You dont say that Baby.." I grunt crossing my arms Madly saying "If mommy says that I can to!" Dad Walked over with my shoes and a Pare of Pants saying "If Mommy can say what?" Presley whispers the word and Dad chuckles Putting my pants on me saying "You dont Say that word Baby-Girl,Dont repeat your Mothers words.." I giggle and nods as He ties my Little Converses.FF MOMMY'S HOUSE.As daddy got me out my Carseat and sat me down I yell "MOMMY!!!" and run to her She yells back "BABY-GIRL!!!" and Picks me Up kissing my forehead Daddy walks to us Handing me my Teddy and Sippie-Cup and Mommy says "Can I Have 20 dollars? For her,I dont have anymore Juice in the fridge Or food.." Daddy Grunts Handing Mommy a 20 He kisses my Cheek saying "Bye Baby,I'll be back Later for you.." I nod saying "Okay Daddy,Dont Take to Long." He chuckles and Walks back to his Car and Mommy says "How've You Been Baby?" I put my thumb up saying "Good.." Some man Comes up and Kisses Mommy on her lips I furrow my eyebrows saying "Hey Mister! thats my Mommy!" They Chuckle and Mommy says "Cerria Meet Jacob Your Step Dad.." I cross my arms saying "I already have a Daddy! His name Is West." Jacob says "No Kid,Step dad means That your mommy and Daddy broke up and Someone else,Me, Gets with your Mommy." I grunt saying "I Want My Daddy!" Mommy says "Cerri,You Just got here." Tears form in my eyes and I back up Yelling "I WANT MY DADDY!!!" Mommy puts her hands up saying "Okay Okay.." I hold Teddy tight and Watches her dial Daddys Phone number.FF DADDY. As Daddy pulls up in the drive way I run outside and Jumps into his Arms He holds me Walking Back inside saying "What the Hell Happened?" Mommy shrugs saying "I dunno,Jacob Walked in Gave me a kiss and she freaked out.." I whine And dad Pats my back and rubs it saying "Iamma Take her home with me and See if I can Get her to Calm down..

A/N:Next chapter is when Cerria is 15..