Chapter 1

(Jeans P.o.v.)
     Hello, dipshit. If you so happen to be reading this, The names Jean. That's right, Jean Kirschtein. Star of the football team; Trost Horses.  It's not because I look like a horse. Don't listen to fuckface jäger. Anyways, yeah. This is a little story about me falling in love with my best friend. Not a woman. That's right, I like it up the ass. But seriously, I fell in love with my best friend Marco Bodt. And here's how it went.
      For starters, I met freckles in the first grade. I remember it like it was yesterday, actually. We were on a field trip at the beach and he fell down a hole or some shit. It was...actually adorable. Shut the fuck up, quit laughing. He was adorable and small okay?
     "M-Mrs. Ral! I can't get out of this hole! Mr.Krabs is coming to bite me!!"  A little voice screamed from a hole. It was the voice of tiny Marco, the cute little dipshit. "Imma comin' to save you!" I said as I jumped close to him, hugging him and pulling him out like the little superhero I was. Once I pulled the sucker out, I hugged him for a while. I remember it very well. "Your hugs are nice. We should be friends." I said, (Of course) which started our friendship. Through all the years I've been freckles' best friend, it's been so cool. We've gone so many places together. But this year in high school, I actually had the same class as Marco! I was excited as a motherfucker.
     The first day of school was always the hardest day of school for me. Trying to look nice, having to listen to teachers blab on about their inactive grown life, aaaaaand there was a plus side though. I got to see my best friend, Marco. Everyday I got to see him was the best. He even made studying fun. He's magic, trust me. But, this time when I went back to school, I...started to think homo thoughts about Marco. Yanno, hugging him, cuddling him; all those things... Just staring off into space and thinking what it would be like. And God i wanted to kiss those pink, luscious... Ohhhh shit I need to stop.
        As I sat in class on that boring Monday morning, I looked at the back of Marcos head and hoped and prayed that he would let me sit beside him if that seat ever got lonely. And fortunately, it did.

"Jean.... Jean..." I heard him whisper, looking back at me as I laid back in my chair longingly. "What is it, Freckles?" I asked. "Can you uh... Sit beside m-me?" He asked. Fuck, that look on his face was the most innocent thing I'd ever seen. Not like I'm complaining.. "Suuuure thing!" I rang, getting up and getting my book bag. So through the rest of the day, things were kind of okay. It was when I drove him home that the homo started.
     We had gotten empty-tanked in the country side, miles and miles away from the city limits. And fuck my ass did Marco look adorable. He stared out into the Cotton fields, his brown eyes sparkling more than ever. Then, he turned to me. We stared in each other's eyes for a moment. I shook a bit, to be honest. Then it happened. I leaned in and placed my lips Smack dab on his. It felt like nirvana when I kissed him. And boy I had locked up this feeling forever. Through the 7th (when I started liking him) and to now.
      "Freckles... I think I like ya.." I said in between kisses, cupping his cheeks and leaning over the glove box as I kissed him madly. And he kissed back with just enough force. Before I knew it, I had climbed over the glove box and was sitting on his lap as we kissed. And I knew I had to get to a part in the woods so I could continue this with him. I just had to.
      Now I did get to a patch of the woods where I could make sweet love to him and not regret it at all. I was sure that I would love every. Single. Moment. When I got back into Marcos lap again, i had the worlds most raging boner and so did he. The both of us most likely didn't care if this was gay or not at the moment. I was totally gay for him and I wasn't afraid to show it. "Marco.. Can we.. Hah.. Oh god I'm so fuckin'- Ah..." I moaned as he moved his leg under me, making me rock my hips a bit. "Marco.. Yeah.." I moaned in a whine full tone as the rock of my hips continued, with Marcos hand massaging the raging boner that I had. And God it felt like heaven I swear it did. I could feel shocks of pleasure run through me. "Baby.." I moaned again, arching my back and running my hands through my hair and grasping chunks of my hair as I rocked my hips fast. "Oh fuck, Marco.. Fuck m-me-e.." I whined as I kept going, leaning forward and cupping Marcos cheeks as I pulled him close while I rocked my hips. He responded with a pleasured groan and a cup of his hand to my left ass cheek.
     Sooner or later, Marco and I were having some rough ass sex in the backseat of my ford pickup truck. I was face down ass up, grasping at the open window seal. "Marco, MARCO!" I moaned loud as he thrusted into me. He started to go slow, grunting and biting his lip. "I'm gonna be gentle on you.." He grunted as he gripped my hips, grinding into me instead of pounding me. I moaned, backing my hips up against him. This was the most pleasure I'd had ever. He was being so gentle and he took it slow, which made me so turned on and crazy for him. I grasped knuckle-white at the window seal, moaning long string out moans as I listened to the skin slapping and small grunts of Marco. "M-marco... Your s-so fucking g-good.." I moaned out, feeling him pound faster into me. It was at that moment I felt my climax start. "OH FUCK, MARCO!!" I yelled, flinging my head back and feeling him pull my hair. He then slowed the pace, grinding into me. Now that, was a major turn on for me. Him pulling my hair and making me beg for him to go faster. I had never ever wanted more than this. "O-oh fuck.. Please.. Faster.." I moaned, pushing myself against him as I bit my lip. "Oh yeah.. Fuck me.." It was then that he slapped my behind and grabbed a handful as he grunted. I let out a high pitched moan as I shivered and pushed myself onto him more. "Faster...Daddy.." I had laid the Daddy kink on him. And it was when he started to go faster, that I knew he had a daddy kink. And I was loving every bit of getting laid by Marco. "Oh fuck Marco, I fucking love you.. Oh fuck.. I love you...!" I moaned in a high pitch as I reached the brink of my climax. "Oh fuck! Marco, faster baby, faster! I'm so close! Oh yeah, oh yeah!!" I yelled as I bit my lip, arching my back and yelling his name when I climaxed. He climaxed the same time I did. When I collapsed and so did he, I moaned when he pulled out. I turned over onto my back, looking up into Marcos eyes. And at that moment, I threw my arms and hugged him close. "That.. Was amazing.."