Chapter 1: Regular day

Alison's Pov:
  "WAKE UP ALISON!! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR DANCE !!"My mom said
I groaned. Yes all I did was groan. Why because I didn't feel like it but since I'm captain I guess I have to go.

I woke up and I took a shower and put on my dance uniform on and some clothes over it since we live in New York and it's winter. I really didn't care about my hair I just put in a messy bun.

My mom took me to dance and to be honest I just wanted to sleep. I mean it's Saturday like come on Saturday is meant to be a lazy day. I saw my friends Brianna and Nadia. "Hey guys!"  " Hey Ali is it wrong if someone eats your food and it have your name on it?" Brianna said . "Yea,why?" "Well Nadia was at my house last night and ate my stuff." " You guys are ridiculous go stretch."

Dance was over and my brother picked me up I was ready to sleep but my brother wanted to go hang out with some friends so. Guess what I had to go. So I went in and just sat there on my phone till I realized someone new. He had blonde hair and green eyes. And let me say very attractive.

We went home and I took a shower and put on some sweats. I laid on my bed and decided on watching  Black-ish on tv. As I was watching it I was thinking of that boy and who he was. I guess I was bound to find out sooner or later.
_____________________________
HI!!! This my absolute first book and chapter so if it was sucky (which it probably was) plz just cut me some slack. OK? Ok. I'm not going say vote for me or anything just read it that's all I want so. I WILL BE BACK WHEN I THINK ITS TIME!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋