Chapter 4: The Prank. Wha-?

* 1 Week Later *

--- Jean's POV ---

One week had already past. In a week I've made friends with One Direction, in a week I learned some things about them, in a week I've been so bonded to them. I just can't believe that I have true friends now... I just hope they wouldn't leave me or betray me...

Okay. So back to the present! Today the lads and I are going to the recording studio, they will be picking me up here in just a few. Okay, so I planned to prank the lads *EVIL LAUGH* Oh, and I forgot to tell you, Harry and Louis taught me this things, so if I got blamed by someone, I'll just point to them! 

[ FAST FORWARD ]

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Harry let out a girly scream as he ran towards Louis. Hmmm.. Sweet revenge! So, it has already been five minutes since the lads came to pick me up. I've ordered a bunch of FAKE cockroaches, spiders, scorpions, and others. Let's call it DOOMS And it looked so real, that I even screamed when I opened the box. Ugh, it was like the taste of my own medicine. Well, back to the present.

"JEAN?! WHAT THE FUDGE!" "JEAN YOU ARE SO DEAD!" "STOP! MOMMYYYYY!" "WHEN I GET DOWN FROM HERE I'M GOING TO LOCK YOU UP IN A ROOM FULL OF REAL COCKROACHES!!!!!" "JEAN! STOP RECORDING!!" The boys yelled at me, while I, on the other hand, was laughing my head off while recording them and throwing them the dooms! I'm great at multi-tasking! Haha! I'm so evil right now!!! They are such cowards! They didn't even realize that it was fake!

"Sorry boys! Pay-back time, and- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I let out a blood curling scream when I turned around, only to see a REAL spider in front of me! And it was LOOKING AT MEE!! I throw the video camera, to god knows where, and ran to the boys and jumped on Louis' back.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!! LOUIS! THERE'S A COCKROACH IN YOUR HAIR!!" I screamed as the lads ran all over the house like a mad man "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Then Louis started to ran around the house, with me on his back! Yay! Horsy! Then I remembered it was fake! "Aahh-OUCH!" I landed on my butt. I stood up and massaged my sore butt and sighed.

I looked around my house, I frowned, it's a total mess! Niall, he's in the kitchen.. Liam, he's in the library.. Zayn, he's in the bathroom.. Louis and Harry, they're in my room.. Wait. What!!?

"LOUIS AND HARRY!!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" I screamed, all of the boys stopped from what they're doing, but those two jerks are still in my room!

I immediately ran upstairs and went in my room. I stood there frozen, as they continue ramaging my underwears. And that's it, Jean Michaels is out! PEACE!

"You two are going to pay" I said very slow in a very low tone. The two boys flinched, I tried to keep calm to avoid foul plays. But when I saw my bra in Harry's head... I really gone out of control. Maybe if their fans knew about this, probably I'm gonna die after that.

I shook my head, I balled my fists, I can feel that my face are getting red. I'm starting to get hulk!

--- Louis' POV ---

"Harry?" "Louis?" We both asked each other at the same time while watching Jean go really really really mad.

I'm going to miss my wife, Carrots, and my lovely daughter, Carrots. Please take care! And I remembered, I legally changed my name, Carrots.. Oh my gosh, this is my end..

Then Jean ran towards us. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!" Harry and I screamed at the same time. I ran outside the room, but Harry was left inside.

"Boobear!" Harry yelled for me, while Jean was tackling him to the ground, giving him punches all over his body.

"Sorry mate!" I yelled back while saluting. Hehe, I like that! 

"HELP! HELP!" Harry shouted, he was trying to block the punches and slaps Jean was giving him.

"Did I heard 'Help'? SUPERMAN IS HERE!" I ran to them, but Jean turned around and faced me. "OHMYGAWD!" she launched herself to me, we both landed on the carpeted ground with a loud thud. She started punching and slapping me. She was saying words that I can't understand.

-"SA SUSUNOD NA PUMASOK KAYO DITO SA KWARTO KO, PUPUTULIN KO MGA PAA NYO!!"-[Translation: Next time you lots enter my room, I'll cut all of  your legs]

Jean shouted words that we cn't understand. Then I stopped moving. The other lads was also trying to stop Jean from killing me, but then stopped when Jean said those words. We all looked at each other..

"Aaaaaaaahhhh! Jean is being possessed!!!" We all shouted at the same time then ran for our lives.

Now this is the first time I regret something. Man, this is going to be a long day!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed it!

There will be a few Tagalog languages in some chapters in this book. But no worries, I will put the translation next to it if you can't understand.

Thanks for reading, and I'll update soon! :))

Vote. Comment. Add in your Library. Help me spread this boooook !!!

Thanks! 

--- DanielleRogennexx