A Little Healing Magic

Luna's POV

Bandits. They were roaming the forests again. Jumping people, attacking them and stealing everything they had, sometimes including their life.

Aphmau had gotten jumped.

Channeling all my magic energy into my attack, I ran foward. Charging into mister stupid bandit, and use a fair portion of my energy in a single punch, which sent him stumbling backwards into a tree. Looking at me,  fear clouded in his eyes, and he ran off.

I turned to Aphmau. She was mostly traumatized, not badly injured. Her worse injury was a cut in her hand, not fatal, but it probably hurt pretty bad. I helped her up. She was trembling. She looked at her bleeding hand.

"C-Can you heal it?"

I shook my head, "No, sorry. I used my energy to attack that doofus. B-but I'm sure Garroth will be willing to help." I grabbed her by the non-bleeding wrist, and pulled her back towards the village, bursting into my brother's house, and possible scaring him a little.

"Y-Yeah, I'll heal it." They both sat down at the table, and Garroth took Aph's hand in his own, and began the healing spell.

I couldn't help but notice that Garroth started blushing when he took her hand.

This caused me to crack up, and he looked at me with a deadly expression on his face, "Shut. Up."

Okay, picture this:

Garroth is holding Aphmau's hand and blushing. He is gently healing the wound. Luna starts laughing at the obvious crush that her brother has, and how oblivious Aphmau is to it. Garroth glared at Luna, telling her to shut up. Luna calms down, and Garroth completes the healing, and stands up. Aphmau also stands up, thanking him, and giving him a hug, in which Garroth starts blushing even redder. And Luna is laughing even harder.

Garroth and Aphmau are hugging. Aphmau is smiling, and Garroth is blushing. And Luna is behind them, unable to stop laughing at her twin.

Aphmau leaves.

"Luna. You. Are. So. DEAD!!" Garroth lunged towards me, and I just block him with my enchanted gloves, and stumbles backwards, and I push him over, causing him to land on his back.

"See? And you say I can't fight. When I just beat a fully trained guard on the Jury Of Nine waiting list. If we get attacked, I'm fighting." I say, and he looks at me in shock.

"Where'd you get gloves that powerful?!"

"...Our Mother...before she died."

"...Oh...I didn't mean-" I stopped him.

"It's fine, really. I talk to mom often, so..."

"How do you talk to mom? Is she alive?"

"No, though a magic mirror."

"Mirror mirror on the wall, let me see my mother, the best of all?"

"Idiot."

A/N-- Hey!

Ok, so you know how Luna's power is decreasing? Yeah, that's important for the near future...

Ninja Out!