reason #12- you make the world stop

(I've been having a really unhealthy obsession with pirates of the Caribbean and its music, and this instrumental helped me write this chapter so please listen to it while reading!)

"Jackson." I warned, putting my hands in front of me motioning him to stop.

Yet, I kept backing up and he kept coming forward. I dared to look behind me and saw the water nearing me. I mean I love the water, it's one of my favorite places. I just don't love water when I'm wearing my favorite jeans.

"Viola, I told you to take off your clothes, but you wouldn't listen." He shook his head, continuing to walk towards me.

He honestly looked like a big monster that ate little kids for a living, and I felt like the little kid.

"I didn't want too." I frowned. Then I realized that I wasn't afraid of him. I'm Viola Huntress. The heartless bitch who didn't give two shits about anyone.

The sudden boost of confidence made me stop in my tracks. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at Jackson.

Jackson stopped in front of me and crossed his arms over his chest. The smirk on his face said everything. It was as if it was just the two of us and nothing else existed. That's the type of feeling I would kill for.

"Well, you're gonna go swimming." He stated, staring directly into my eyes as if to break me.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." I replied boldly.

He gave me a smile before literally sweeping me off of my feet.

Next thing I know, I'm in the water.

"Jackson, you jackass." I shouted loudly when I finally surfaced. My jeans were clinging to my legs and my see through white tank top clung to my body. Plus, I was wearing a black bra.

"It's what I do best." He gave me a wink before taking off his shirt and throwing it back onto the beach.

We were getting numerous looks.

A lady looked at us as if we were prisoners on the loose. Her husband looked at us as if we were the type of kids who would set fire to a car.

I mean I guess we're delinquents in our hearts. Jackson kept splashing me with the water.

"Jackson, stop it. I'm already pissed at you, do you want me to get more pissed?" I asked him, shooting him a glare.

He gave me a lopsided smile. "It wouldn't hurt. You know what'll make this better? If you took off your shirt."

I gasped and looked down at my bra. It was already showing, it wouldn't hurt to take off my shirt. So that's exactly what I did. I took my shirt off, much to Jackson's surprise. I rolled my jeans up as far as possible.

Jackson looked at me awestruck.

"Just for your information, I'm even more pissed." I winked at him before sending a ton of water his way. Two can play this game.

He lifted his arms to block off the water but that didn't work. The water was rapid fire.

Suddenly, he disappeared under the water. I instantly knew what he was going to do and braced myself. I looked around me, trying to pinpoint his exact location and tried to think of what he was going to do next.