Hayes for Charlotte

Hope you like it Charlotte @grier20001

*Charlottes P.O.V*
It was time for our softball match, we walked out and shook our opponents hands wishing them good luck, this was the hardest team to beat.
*skip the game*
(Because I have no idea how softball works)
The game was 5-6 we had 4 minutes left and we were almost tied with the opposition.
I hit the ball to Amelia and she scored! Yes! A few minutes later we were up by one, the buzzer was about to go... And WE WON. Everyone from our team cheered so loudly! But being the good sportsmanship people we are went and congratulated the other team for their efforts.
*Hayes P.O.V*
I watched the last few minutes of the softball match that was on tonight to support our local club. There was one girl who caught my eye I just didn't recognise her. Her green eyes were shining and her smile was beautiful. Her braces had green and blue bands on them making her smile stand out from the other girls on her team. Her brown hair with blonde highlights was getting pulled out of its ponytail and let to fall free. She was truly beautiful.

Charlotte's* P.O.V*
After our game I said bye to the team and headed to the car where mum picked me up. When we arrived home I quickly went to the shower and washed off all the sweat and washed my hair. After dinner I went to bed because I had basketball training tommorow.
*basketball training*
School had just finished as me and some of our friends headed to the basketball gym. We had a short training session and coach told us our game time for Thursday. We all learnt some new skills and practiced a lot of skills we already knew.

*magic time skip to Thursday*
*Hayes P.O.V*
So I learnt the softball girls name was Charlotte, she's very shy but has a lot of friends and is very nice. I would love to get to know her. That's why I always try to talk to her but I don't understand why she runs off all the time. Anyway I better focus on my basketball game. I was drinking down the court when.. Wait is that Charlotte?? In a basketball uniform?? She plays?? Woah focus Hayes! Focus! Okay talk to her after your game you got this.
*Charlotte's game*
Number 30 just hit our member so she gets the foul shots now. After the foul shots the red team got the ball I defended her and she ran into me, I was winded for a little bit but got back up, I rejected her shot and we ended up drawing in points.
"That boy Hayes keeps trying to talk to me I mean yes I have a crush on him but I'm really shy and I don't want to make a fool out of myself infront of him"I told my bestfriend as we headed home from basket ball.
" maybe just let him talk to you he seems like a nice guy. You should let him talk to you"
*Back at school*
I was getting my flute case out ready to go to marching band practice when a little letter fell out of my locker. I picked it up and read it
It read...
Dear Charlotte,
will you meet me at the football game on Saturday? I always try to talk to you but you runaway. Please don't run away.
From:
Your very own Secret admirer
I was wondering who it was but then remembered marching band. I hurried along the corridors and made it just in time for band. We had a little performance today for the school. I was only a little bit nervous I loved performing with the flute but not in front of a couple hundred people.
*Saturdays game*
It was finally time for the game and my closest friend and I headed out to see the game, it was a really intense well played game but both teams were drawing, there was 20 seconds left on the clock. Hayes was really well known at our school by all of the girls but not so much me. I was popular but I didn't hang out with all of the "fake" people. Hayes had looked over towards me and looked at the ball. He had scored the winning goal and everyone was cheering!
*skipping the whole congrats*
After the game me and (B/F/N)  were walking when Hayes came up to us and asked to speak to me, I was slightly confused at first but agreed anyway. I took (B/F/N) advice and spoke to Hayes.
*convo*
H=Hayes
C=Charlotte
H- hey did you get my letter? And did you enjoy the game? Im sorry I didn't personally invite you, but you always run away.
C- wait? Your my secret admirer?? Yeah good game it was so intense! I'm sorry I just get flustered and nervous around you.
H- Yeah I'm your secret admirer. So um I  was wondering if maybe you'd like to go on a date sometime? Maybe tommorow at 3:30?  You don't need to get nervous around me I'm just another guy.
C- Sure I'd love that! Oh and your a really cute 'other' guy.
H- Cool I'll pick you up at 3:30 then, oh and also it's a date. Your a pretty cute girl to.

Sorry it's not the best Charlotte but I hope you liked it!☺