Nash Grier road trip to no-where

I was cooking pancakes at 10:30 for breakfast when I got a call from my boyfriend our 1 year anniversary was yesterday so he was still upstairs in bed. Now I know your probably wondering why didn't you wake him up? Well he was already awake just on the phone to whom I'm assuming was his mum or Hayes so I left it and made breakfast
*call*
"Hey babe come here and get changed I'll finnish breaky for us don't worry I'll be fine! And hurry up and get your cute butt up here change into what I've played out on the bed for you and meet me outside the front door when you've eaten breaky!!love You gorgeous!"
*End of call*
As you were walking upstairs you found it weird you didn't see Nash go downstairs yet there he was... Hmm weird! I wonder where were going today. You thought to yourself as you went upstairs to change. What was laid out on the bed was a cute outfit Nash must've asked Natalie your bestfriend for advice on.

You had changed eaten breakfast and met Nash he told you you both were going somewhere for today. Nash helped you into the car and then walked to his side of the car, eventually we ended up at the Sunday fairgrounds. Nash paid for our tickets and we headed to the rollercoaster the biggest one of corse. We had met here about a year ago but because the fair wasn't on yesterday we came today! Nash was acting very odd for some reason today, that's when I heard the squeaky voice "Nash baby how are you? I've missed you so much! Hehe" I recognized the voice and turned to nash, he was just staring at the girl she was just shorter that him and her chest area was sticking out of her dress which was about 3 sizes to small for her. It was Nash's ex.

I walked off and called Cameron as he would know what to say. Cam told me that she had been after him for ages and she'd know exactly how to get him, which shed succeeded in.

I hadn't seen Nash for about a week now but I'd been at Cameron's he'd always been like my big brother. It was halfway through finding nemo when Nash walked in, he looked almost dead?!
He had been crying and drinking by the stench of him reaked of booze. "(Y/N) is that.. That really you?! I'm so sorry please just hear me out!

After you left I-I thought I l-lost you for g-good * sniffle* She ment nothing to me I'm sorry she made you leave