Chapter 2

So I'm going to try to get mom to give Mr. Howard a chance. They are the same age besides what could go wrong with them. He's buff she is cute .

  Hi, mom the school is havin  a open house this Friday can we go?   Sure I get to see ur teachers.   Mom do u remember the Mr. Howard the P.E. coach? Yeah why.  No reason just asking. OK.

  OMG that was so easily. When my mom see him she will melt into his big strong arms. He will be all over her. Bar this plan is great bye I need to get some sleep for our date tomorrow. Bye.  Bye  Nahii.

  The next me and keysean went on our date but things didn't go as planed. Instead of to my house and watch a movie we went to his house and made our own movie in the bed.

We play basketba in his room because if one person didn't make the shoot that person will have to take one part of their clothes off  and if the person do make the shoot the other person has to take a one piece of their clothes off. Then after that that's when the bed got involved. Good thing his parents weren't home.

  Friday came and that day changed my mom life but she yell about nothing. But she is out of my businesses and has a man of her own.

Weeks after me and keysean did it I've been feeling sick. I've thrown up everything I eat I'm not pregnant I don't know what can be wrong with me. Or I'm I pregnant. No all the test said no. I better go to the Doc