Chapter 4

I'm 3 months pregnant and we went and took pictures. Time went by so fast. Its seem like yesterday is was 3weeks pregnant.

My mom hasn't call me or text. I'm really worried about her.

One hour later

Mom

Heyy sweethaert I'm so happy for now get rid of the baby and come home. Love u.

Hi mom. Thx but I'm not going to get rid of my baby and since u feel that way don't call or text me and u will see u grandchild. Bye

Every since my mom txt me I've been feeling sad for leaving her but I did the right thing. I hope this will end soon. I'm so happy that my baby will be here in January.

Keysean
P.O.V

Hey mom can I talk to you for a few. Yeah sure what do you want to talk about son? I wanted to talk about marriage. I want to marry Nahii. I just need u permission to marry her.

Well marriage is a big commit. Why do you want to get married so soon?

I love Nahii she makes me feel happy. I want her to mine forever.

Do u think you can wait 2 month? You can marry her when you turn 18. Does that sound alright?

Yes that sound good. Thanks mom. I love you. Bye

Nahii mom P.O.V

How could just leave me like this. What did I do to make her leave. What I do now I need her but don't want want that baby in my house. What can I do to change her mind. I'll think of it later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do u think I should do next?

Should I let mom see the baby when it is born ?

Do u think Keysean really love Nahii?

What do u think the baby should be a boy or girl? How many should there be?

Do u think Nahii will say yes?

What name do u have for the baby?

Thx for reading