2

Getting into Dames character more I chose to use slang. Going off how we talk in Oakland, I hope it's realistic 🤔 (favorite emoji too), aaaaand ACTION.

~

Damien Carter

She said, she said, you ain't no good, no good
But you feel so good, she said, she said, what if I could?
But I gotta leave you alone

Silence, silence is what was in the air. I could tell Ivy was shy, may be a lil' scared. Yet, she ain't have nothing to be scared of, I ain't gone hurt shawty. Moms raised me beta' than that.

"Ya' scared?" Looking down at her, she timidly looked up. Tucking her pink lips in, giving me a dimpled look.

"U-um huh?"

Fidgeting with her fingers, her thumbs rapidly hitting each other back and forth, like a game of tug a war. Damn I'm making lil' ma this nervous, and I ain't did shit except for look at her.  Slowly walking up to a peach colored house, she tried to take the bags from me. Instead I walked up to the porch and sat them down. I may be a hood ass nigga, but I got a lil' manners.

Turning around catching her stare, like she was out of it. Walking over to tucking my index finger under her chin, bringing her head up. Bring my hang up lightly tracing the outline of her plush, pink lips. I felt her shiver, I felt that shit through my spine. Like a shock wave going threw me, this some new shit I have never fucking experience, got a nigga gone.

"Ya' know ya' sexy as fuck right, the shyness and nervousness makes ya' sexy. I can tell ya' innocent, but under that innocence is a whole different person. Ya' a hood girl, but ya' a good girl."

"You could tell all that by looking at me ? Must be a damn mind reader."

Smirking, looking up into the streets seeing the sun slowly setting, everyone starting to go into their homes and their other ways,

"Watch ya' mouth, that slick shit might get ya' hurt baby girl."

"That's fine, ain't nobody pumping fear over here." She stared at me, as if she was challenging me. She ain't afraid to say whatever to me, she beautiful and she got the fattest ass I ever seen.

"Is dat' right ? No fear pumped in ya', OK if no fear pumped in ya' then ya' wouldn't mind taking a ride with me."

Looking at me with an uneasy look, she turned her head staring at the house screen door.

"My granny might nee-"

"We only going for a quick ride, to get pizza or something. I'm pretty sure granny a let ya' out, no school tomorrow right baby."

"Im grown but, jus-just let me take these things inside, and tell her."

"Aite baby, I'm gone be here." Watching her turn around, headed up the porch stairs taking the things inside, ass jiggling with each step. Damn, I fucking need her.

Ivy Daniels

You've got me
You've got me
You've got me
You've got me speechless

Taking the bags into the house, Mama was sitting at the table reading an Oprah magazine. She loves Oprah and Iyanla Vanzant, she says and I repeat in her words "These are some grown women, speaking some grown shit for these young girls that are confused about their damn life's", I just listen because if I try to argue with her, she'll damn near starve me for a week.

"It took ya' long enough girl, I almost came looking for ya'. Thought the heavy duty hustlers got ya' ass." Heavy duty hustlers another name for Doe' boys.

Lightly chuckling, rubbing my chubby forearm. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I mean I can have male friends, no harm done right?

"Yea, um Mama I'm gone go to the courts with a friend. I promise I'll be back by supper." Looking up at me from her seat, staring me deep into my damn soul is what it felt like.

"Mhhhm, I'll let ya' go just tell Jody he better have his up to no good ass right here with ya'. Y'all got till 6 O'clock." 

Glancing up at the stove seeing it was 4, giving us a good two hours to be back. Running over to her, kissing her cheek, I dashed out the door yelling a quick thank you and I love you. Slowly fixing myself, making sure my hair was right, make up on point like always. Locking up the house and waking over to Dames sexy ass Mercedes, seeing him wait by the door for me,

"Ya' a lil' excited ain't ya?" Opening the door watching me glide in, he stood there gazing down at me.

"You must have a staring problem or something. Cat got ya' tongue?" I smirked, blushing a little from the thoughts in my head. God forgive me, this man is too fine for his own goods. Lightly chuckling, he closed the door. Making his way over to his side, starting the car he cruised down the street.

"Smart ass mouth gone ya' in trouble baby girl, be careful."

"As you can see I'm a big girl, I'll handle myself real well."

Pulling up to a stop sign, letting the kids pass by. Leaning against the door with his left hand steering, the other resting again the console. He stared at me with hooded eyes, swiping his pink, fat tongue over his pink-reddish bottom lip. Growing self conscious under his beaming stare, I looked down out of reflex. Rubbing my hands over my thick thighs hidden under my thick leggings, "Why ya' do that?"

Glancing over at him, damn this man was so fine.

"Do what?"

"Ya' put ya' head down anytime ya' nervous, then ya' make that big girl comment like I'm supposed to stop talking to ya' because ya' got meat on ya' bones. I know that had a two thought meaning to it, I ain't stupid baby." Pause, rewind, bring it back.

"Um excuse me, I never did once say that. So please Damien tell me how you really feel?"

"Aite Ivyana ya' didn't have to say it, but ya' was thinking it. I'm telling ya' how I feel, I don't give a fuck about that insecure shit ya' pushing or talking 'bout. So what if ya' thicker than most, ya' keep yourself looking sexy as fuck. Making me know ya' not no dirty or unkept female. Yea, ya' may look different from the other girls I have had, but that don't mean I can't like what ya' giving me. If I didn't like or want ya', we wouldn't be here having this conversation. Ya' beta' cut that insecure shit out, it's foh' the birds."

Staring at him in awe as he pulled up into the courts parking lot. I didn't know what to say nor did I have a clap back, because no one  had ever been that truthful with me. Every one always try to sugar coat it saying shit like, "oh you're cute for big girl" or "she dressing fye for a big girl". Like what the fuck does for a big girl gave to do with anything, bitch just say I'm fye. I guess I needed this wake up call, cause he left me speechless.

Yes, yes, yes
Yes, yes, yes
Speechless, all I can say

~
Hey y'all, I love y'all for supporting my amateur ass and this book.

I'm going to try to stay on it, hopefully cause junior year is a bad mother...😂.

Damien sexy ass in the MM & Beyonce's Speechless up there too. Vote, comment, share, like allat 😘❣.