1.1

It was January 6. The night I get to see Aleks again.

I'm in my classroom right now. I was smiling to myself, not bothering with other people.

Although I overheard other guys talking about the weather tonight.

"The forecast said it was going to snow by tonight." One of the guys said.

"Shit." I whispered under my breath.

I was worried, but it disappeared a second after. Because I know Aleks. He would wait for me.

I went home earlier than usual. I checked our mailbox, expecting a letter from Aleks. I was right, there was a letter from him.

Dear James,
I'm glad you're taking the train all the way here.
It's to the closest station to my house too. But it's far from where you are, be careful.

I''ll be waiting at the station's waiting room. At 7:00 that night.

Love Always,
Aleks Marchant

The letter was short, but it was enough to know that Aleks will be there.

I grabbed a letter I wrote a week ago. It was for Aleks. I place it at the right pocket of my jacket. I hope I don't lose it.

That letter is about my feelings for Aleks.

I should probably leave now, it's 3:30pm. I need to be there for Aleks.

The train also leaves at 3:55pm, I need to go.

I ran as quickly as possible, my throat dry as ever. I slightly kneeled, panting.

I got to the train station though. Thank God.

I got on the train, others were in it, of course. Most of which were adults wearing suits, and looking tired as hell.

I checked my watch. 3:55. Perfect timing.

I looked outside the window, the snow lightly covering the ground.

The train jerked slighty, and started to move.

And I smiled. I'll see Aleks again.