Chapter 1

School, very exciting for nerds like me though. But anyways, I'm in the hallway fixing my locker, I mean kinda like 'decorating' it? There's a few students in the hallway walking and grabbing their school stuff in their locker, there's 15 minutes left before classes start. I know I'm too early, that's why there's a few students in the hallway. I put some stickers in my locker, a mini divider fo my notebooks, pictures, and also a qoute for a nerd like me.

I went to the ladies bathroom, and wash my hand, Khira went in the stall, her eyes were puffy and pink, I think I just heard her cry? Khira is one of Corin's friends, Corin is famous in our school, also Khira. Anyways, who am I? I'm Breisce the famous nerd that don't have any friends, so what do I care about Khira? They always bully me anyway. Call me selfish, I don't care.

I was just going outside the ladies bathroom when Khira called me. "Stone?"
"What is it?"I asked, "Can you looked outside the ladies bathroom?"She said"Yeah, sure I was just going out."I told her"No that's not what I meant, see if Barry's still outside, please."Okay that wasn't expected, did she just said please?"Okay," I looked outside and there's no Barry. "Barry's not outside."I said"Thanks,"she said and I went outside the ladies bathroom and looked at my watch 5 minutes left before my class start and there's alot of students right now, so I went to classroom Corin's in here, Haley also, and-wait? Is that Barry? So it's like Corin and Barry are now together? Is that why Khira cried, and her eyes were puffy?

Okay.

I went akwardly to my seat and looked at Corin and Barry, they were sweet and Corin seems like doesn't care about her bestfriend, Khira at all. Corin was seating on Barry's lap and they were wishpering in each other. I think I knew what's gonna happen after class. Everyone was murmuring and taking pictures of them secretly, and seems like Barry and Corin don't care at all. Suddenly the door opened, Khira looked mad and half of it is sad, Corin smiled evily while Barry was I don't know. Je doesn't have any reaction at all. Everyone's eye were on Khira, Barry, and Corin.

Okay, what's the word again? Oh right, Akward moment.

Khira seats beside me, no word came out of her mouth. She looked calm and cool now suddenly. Anyways the door swung open, our adviser went in and the class has started.

The subject was so boring, I thought it'll be exciting, since it's my favoritr subject, I looked slowly at Khira, her eyes doesn't look puffy and pink anymore. "Are you alright?"I asked in a low voice, she turned her head to me she smiled and shrugged. Corin and Barry was 3 feet away from us. I looked at them, Barry was-okay wait is he staring on Khira? Or-I looked at him again, he was talking to his friend Cj, okay I thought he was staring at Khira, but never mind, Corin, well she's not paying attention to our adviser, she was texting.

"Okay, class dismissed."

Okay everyone! Hope you enjoyed the frist Chapter of the story. And also if yo can count how many "Anyways/Anyway" Breisce has said you'll be the lucky one to write or tell me what's gonna happen on the next chapter on the next update, pm me and also follow me on:

Instagram: Mika_Kim

Twitter: Kim A. Laws

Toodles! Kim

I also wanted to say sorry 'cause I just said in the prolouge that she was bullied because of Peter Mane, but in this fisrt chapter she was laready bullied by Corin, Khira, and Haley.

P.s

Don't worry guys I'll find a way to fix the problem!
And also better start counting the "Anyways/Anyway" that Breisce always says on her Point of view!

Also don't forget to Vote, like, and Share!