london?!? and shopping

natalie-

the look on his face was priceless and he told me something I never thought I would hear

your moving to London with me

at first I was shoked. so I screamed LONDON?!?!?!

i thought he was gonna go deaf if I didn't shut up. "yes London so I'm gonna go talk to the nurse see if I can get you out of here.

he came back 5 mins later and said I could I could go.

we were leaving the hospital when a lot no more like an exited mob of girls come running to niall and ask him for pics͵ autographs͵ and other stuff.

we finally got to the car and drove to the house and I was in awe. and Louis zayn harry liam come crashing out to give me a born crushing bear hug. I thought I was gonna sufacate. niall must have noticed this because 4 figures were ripped off of me and onto the ground.( oh did I mention 1d and her know eachother.)

I went inside and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a can of soda chips and a little Debbie snack.

they were in awe because I can eat so much. I explained to them I can eat enough to feed the entire country of Haiti and not gain any thing. because I have a weird stomach and can eat and not gain.

once I was done with my snack I was being carried by Louis. I was already tired and I figured I might as well sleep. I heard him chuckle and put me in the car. an hour later I heard Louis niall zayn and liam talking. and Paul or harry take pics of me sleeping.

i finally woke up and went shopping. the first place was jack wills. I got 3 hoodies 4 tees 3 pairs of jeans 9 pairs of socks 4 pairs of shoes from there. then went to forever 21 and got 4 tees 6 other shirts 6 sweat 5 jeans 4 skirts 3 dresses 7 pairs of pjs and 5 pairs of shoes. then we went to old navy and got 4 hoodies 5 pairs of boots 5 jackets. then we went. to lids and got 15 snap backs and me and liam because he's the most resonasble. sentiment. victorious secret and got under clothes and goodies and sweats. after all that I counted it up and hers what I got.

7 hoodies

14 shirts

20 bottoms

10 pairs of shoes

15 snap backs

and 5 jackets