a normal day...well almost

i woke up feeling refreshed and at ease. I went to the kitchen only to find it empty. nothing there but itself. dark. so I decided to see if the boys were still asleep. I went into ni-ni's room first. him being him asleep with a half plate of bacon on his stomach. I quietly left and shut the door. then I went to kians room. and him being... well him, bed made. dirty clothes in hamper, fresh ones laying on his bed waiting patiently for him when he got out of the shower. he suddenly walked out thinking that there wasn't any body in his room, and of course. nothing on but a towel around his waist which of course I passed out.

next thing I know I'm laying on the sectional sofa with niall fanning me, zayn with a flash light in my face, Louis pacing with a cup of tea, liam with medicine, and harry putting a cool towel on my forehead. 'thank god your ok,I don't ever want you to scare me like that again. you've been unconscious for the the past 2 hours, I was getting ready to take you to the hospital. are you ok,Nadine,god you had me worried.

as I let him bombard me with the inevitable question and the unstoppable lecture, I wondered what's happens since then.

I felt myself being lifted into someone's arms. I was already tired so I fell asleep. and as it turned out I going to the hospital. yay( note high sarcasm level)