Why Don't You Just Runaway...

New Chapter:

Dear Maa’ and Madison,

Heeeyyyy . How long did it take ya’ll to realize I was missing? One day? Two? A week? Haha it’s okay though. I’m fine thanks for asking. Well that’s if you even cared. I’m alright. I’ll be back in time for school. Don’t worry; I’m not hanging around bad company. I’m staying by some friends for a while. I decided I needed some air to leave so I left on a plane this morning. I know you both and Jeena are mad at me for the choice I made and I’m sorry. Give Trey and grandma a hug for me will ya? Thanks.

Your daughter,

Taylor

I placed the letter on top of my pillow and picked up my purse. When I got home earlier, I packed all my clothes and placed it in the trunk of my car. I dressed into a teal dress with a beige cardigan (to cover my cuts), beige heels and I let my hair down. I put on little eyeliner and mascara and walked out the door quietly. Everyone was sleeping so I escaped easily. I parked my car in the airport and checked in. I have a friend working here so they’ll watch my car for me until I return.

My flight for LA was leaving in the next ten minutes and tears started forming in my eyes. I’m going to miss this place a little. Stay strong Tay stay strong. You have to fix this and also have fun. You haven’t had fun in a month. You can do this.

“Flight 143 to Los Angelos.” I grabbed my stuff and walked up to the lady who was taking our tickets. “Have a wonderful time in California.” I smiled.

“I’ll try."