I LookRipped

Every day I look back at how painful the whole teenage experience really is. Getting yelled at for everything, getting smacked around and not caring. Smoking weed, drinking, smoking cigs, getting on birth-control, having the time of your life, sneaking around late and much much more.  It's part of this thing i have...it's called fae.... 

Fae is....well..... people look it up and it's a fairy...you dig deeper and its the human being that transforms into something more magical than a fairy...it craves sex and the smell of any person that "fae" likes turns your eyes blue and takes over your body. Fae is like the inner demon in your sex body that craves it all. My boyfriend loves it, especially since I'm submissive and when fae comes out im extremely dominant. 

Some of you read this with a confused face, like im bluffing. But many females have it. The slightest of things can change you, the smell of amazing perfume or the adventure of thrill rides of a really fast car. It really depends.....what brings the best of you into this pleasure place you can't get out of until you have (released) yes this is going to be an amazing sexy book to read, all the times I or someone I know has went Fae. You ready? Grab some popcorn and get ready for the next chapter and just be patient, because the next chapter is something you won't expect. I am not just going to jump into all sex scenes... there's purpose and reasoning behind this. Just bare with me on this one.

There's a reason for everything in this book. Remember that. I am more than happy to tell you the amazing experiences that have taken over me. There's love, life, intimacy in every move I or someone else has taken.