Chapter 1

Luna's POV

i woke up to hear my brother yelling at me to get up because will wants us so i get up but on my black and red dress (pic above) black healed knee high combat boots and a black bow in my hair at the back of my head and i just let my hair down i have long knee length red hair with black streaks in it but unlike my brother who has green eye's i have red eye's and he is very upset that i got them and he didn't. i grabbed my death scythe that is a double bladed black scythe i have one of the best then again im one of the best reaper's they have seen. i walk out of my room to see grell sitting on the couch board out of his mind.

Luna:come on grell we got work to do.

Grell:COMING LUNA-CHAN!

i sighed and we walked out of the house but next thing i know as we are a street away from undertaker's place he just starts running to it and damn my brother is fast so it took me a minute to get there...more like 5 minutes...

Ciel's POV

me and sebastian have a new case so we went to undertaker but like a minute after we get there grell bursts in and starts hugging sebastian to death...god that boy is annoying! after 5 minute's of us telling grell to leave and him refusing we heard a girl's voice from outside.

???:GRELL YOU LITTLE TWAT GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW WE DONT HAVE TIME TO SEE YOUR STIPID SEBBY OR WHATEVER YOU CALL HIM! GET OUT HERE! BEFORE YOU MAKE ME COME IN THERE!

grell runs and hides behind undertaker and undertaker even looks scared and who is this girl!? and why is undertaker and grell scared of her? after a minute she barges in and you can see the anger in her eye's and she is stunning.

???:GRELL.COME.NOW. BAD BOY! I WILL KILL YOU! IM NOT AFRAID TO!

Grell:BUT LUNA-CHAN SEBBY WAS HERE!

Luna:I DONT GIVE A DAMN ME HAVE WORK TO DO AND AFTER YOUR LITTLE JACK THE RIPPER THING IM IN CHARGE OF YOU! YOUR ANNOYING AS IT IS GRELL I SWEAR DONT MAKE ME REAP YOU!

Grell:B-but luna you know im the only family you have left...so i dnt think you would kill me!

Luna:GRRRR.DONT TEST ME GRELL. I MAY STILL BE YOUNG BUT IM A BETTER REAPER THEN YOU WILL EVER BE IM EVEN BETTER THEN WILL AND I TAKE NO OVERTIME SO GET YOU ASS OVER HERE!

Grell:luna-chan please calm down there are other people who i dont think want to here you yell at me all day...

she looks around the room then sighs and the anger in her eye's is replaced with no emotion at all.

Luna:ok. who are you two?

Ciel:im ciel phantomhive and thats my butler sebastian.

Luna:ok so your the demon who my brother is way to obsessed with...nice to meet you im Luna sutcill.

Sebastian:wait your last name is sutcliff?

Luna:yea...im that idiots little sister...and i have to keep him in check so grell...we have work to do.

Ciel:WAIT! grell said he was your only family left were are your parents...

Luna:my mother died giving berth to me and my father was died protecting me when i was 7 and thats also when i started to live with grell but he is a HUGE idiot!

Ciel:oh...how can you stand living with him?

Luna:*sigh* no matter how annoying he can be he is my brother and i do love him...no matter how stupid he is!

she then started to glare at grell as if saying "come on we have work to do and if you dont move im going to drag you out of here myself" it was quit funny to watch

Grell:but luna-chan im older then you shouldnt i be the one in charge!

Luna:and im more mature then you witch is why im in charge because if you were all we would be doing is stalking sebastian here! this is why im in charge! NOW COME ON YOU LITTLE SNITCH!

she went up to grell grabbed his ear and dregged him out and went off to who knows were...

Ciel:that was...diffrent...who knew the idiot had a little sister.

Undertaker:i did she is quit famous for her reaping skills she is better then i ever was.

Ciel:hmm maybe she can help with this case then...maybe

Undertaker:yes she can help you but only if she wants to and she cant be bribed like i can. hehe

hmm i wonder if we can get her to help us and maybe i can befriend her but i wonder if she is older or younger then i am...now i very much want to know