It goes on forever

I have been here for about two years now and no one will talk to me because they all know how dangerous I am, I guess that they are all to worried that if they get too close to me then I will lash out and kill them.  I don't blame them to be honest.

I have been here for so long now and i'm not getting any better. I went for about a month without killing anyone so the guards were thinking about letting me go. However the night before  I was due to go home I had killed someone that was lurking around the back of the prison. So that ruined my chances of ever getting out of this place. 

Many people start to talk to me but that is before they know my story. When I tell them they freak out and move away from me. So many of them have asked me when I am getting out of this place but I can't answer because I don't know if I am ever getting out of this place.

I need to find a way of stopping myself from escaping of a night. The only trouble is that I don't know how I escape or why I kill the people that I do. I am going to a special unit tomorrow to see if that will help also there is a lot of new CCTV cameras that are being put up so that the guards can keep an eye on me and try and figure how I get out.

Every night a guard is stood by the door and they would stop me if I tried to leave the sleeping quarters after lights out so I obviously don't get out that way. There is windows but you need a key to be able to open them and only some guards keep them keys. How do I get out of this place each and every night?

Authors P.O.V

Hey thanks for reading my book. Could you please comment on what you would like to happen next to the character and if you would like a new character brought into the story as I have run out of ideas.

Thank you