Chapter 13

Hey everybody I'm back and I got a few ideas now. I didn't really update because I didn't know what to put next and then I got grounded because of grade but I know the teacher hates me and is failing me on purpose. My friend and I have a weird relationship where we're "married" and there is this other girl which I hate is telling everyone that  I'm a lesbo (no offense to lesbians because I have a friend that is and everyone has a right to like anyone they want) so now there are a lot of rumors about that going on at school. Also one of my best friends is a guy and the school flooded so we spent half the day watching movies in the screening room (IDK what it's actually called) and I accidently fall asleep on my guy bestfriend and the same girl is now making other rumors. Girls should be able to have friends that are guys too right?! Sorry for my rant most of you probably pass these and skip to the story but if you do read these please comment something
~after the plane ride~
"Ricky I'm home! " I scream through the house. No reply......they could be gone right now? "Do you have any food here?" Cookie asks.  Before I get to answer he goes running for the kitchen. "just don't eat Rickster's nutella and you-" I stop when I see the chocolate substance all over Cookies face. "Great! Both of us are dead" I say floping on the couch. "Why?" Liam asks.  Yes I actually know his name. "Well let's just say that nutella is Ricky's life and if he doesn't have it he'll go on a rampage and destroy everything in sight. "There cars are here so where could the guys be" I think out loud. Wait I'm a werewolf! Well their sent is faint meaning they haven't been here in a while. Wait what happened to KIAN?!
Kian's pov:
Well this rope is burning my hand and this duct tape taste like plastic. Well at they put the boys and I in the same room. "She escaped boss" someone outside the door. Yes go Al! "SEND ALL OF THE TRACKERS WE CANT HAVE HER FREE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE CAN DO?!" a guy I think "boss" yells. "Do the guys in there even know what she is?" the first guy says. What she is?
Jc's pov:
"Do the guys in there even know what she is?" the first guy says. So they are werewolf too? No I can't blow my cover. Why does everything have to be against me? The moon goddess gives me one job and I fail.
Ricky's pov:
All I wanted was some nutella! Now I'm kidnapped.
Trevor's pov:
What do they mean by we don't know what she is? It's not like she's a werewolf, fairy, or from Neverland!
Al's pov:
I need a run. "Paul I'm going on a run" I yell through the house. "Not without me your not" Paul replies. "Can I come?" Zayn asks. "Maybe next time Zayn" Paul says.
Once we get outside I shift into my wolf. "I thought you were white?" Paul asks.  "I am" I say confused and look down at my paws to find out that my wolf is now a pure black wolf. "Umm this is weird" I say more to myself.
Sorry it's short and all.
QOTD:Fave song?
Jade