Chapter 6

Thank you limchristy1130 , @coolgirl1247, BajecBascuguin
For reading and putting up with my crazy bananas and blueberries. You shall have your own nickname what do you think of Blueberries. More people can be a blueberry too just vote and comment that you want to be a blueberry and we can have the potato world and planet of the Blueberries. Do you see what happens when I'm bored? Hehe but seriously thanks.
On with the chapter.....to Narnia we go. Narnia we go. Wait I'm supposed to be starting the chapter not going to Narnia.
I came up with a name for this chapter

Chapter 6: Nutella stealer
"WHO STOLE MY NUTELLA!!" Ricky's voice thunders through the house. I swear the ground shook beneath me. "What's going on?" I ask as I walk "innocently" into the kitchen. I don't need to fake that I just woke up because I did. "Someone stole one of my Nutellas from my secret place" Ricky says. Kian gives me a knowing look while I give him a look that says if you tell I'm going to get you back. "Where is your secret place?" I ask. I already know It's on top of the fridge. "Since the person who took it knows and I'll have to switch it anyway. It's behind the couch" Ricky replies. Huh? Behind the couch? Man if I find this person we are going to be partners in crime. "How much was there anyway?" I ask. "15" Ricky replies. God this man loves his Nutella. I looked in everyone's minds.

Ricky: I'm going to kill whoever stole them at least I have the one on top the fridge.

Oops I took that one lets just wait and see if he notices

Kian: I thought I gave her the one on top the fridge. He sticks food behind the couch?

Ok it wasn't him.

Jc: I took it but I don't remember eating some before I fell asleep. At least he didn't catch me this morning. I think they're safe under my bed for now

Bingo gotcha he did it. Wow the one I framed for the fridge Nutella isn't as innocent as I thought.
"I'll get you a new one dude just calm down" Kian says annoyed. "Make that 2 and I'll forget anyone took it" Ricky bargains. "Fine" Kian groans.
A/N whatcha think? So right before I started this chapter I went into my closet to find Narnia and I ran into a wall can you believe that my closet doesn't have Narnia in it. I know it's a wardrobe they went on to find Narnia in the movie but I don't have a wardrobe so I checked my closet and almost broke my nose 😵
QOTD: have you ever ran into a wall?
And Merry Christmas
Bai my potatoes and blueberry
<3Jade<3