all i need is you by my side

Mabel's pov
OMG . I have to tell candy and Grenda . And I need to pack . I'M GOING TO SEE WADDLES !! I hope he's alright. i need to call Stan . LIKE NOW . where is that stupid phone when you need it . My room was in total chaos , a post apocalyptic disaster . I did a lot of DIY stuff from tumblr recently and my floor was covered in glitter , mason jars , stickers and other stuff . I quickly spotted my iPhone near a plate with old mac'n cheese leftovers which I covered completely with sprinkles, and activated Siri . Of course I could just type in his number but this was way more fun . " Call Gruncle Stan " I nearly shouted in the micro. " searching google for grunge stores near you " Siri responded with her robotic voice. Ugh that stupid thing never get's what I'm saying but I couldn't help but laugh . I activated Siri again " call g-r-u-n-c-l-e s-t-a-n " I pronounced perfectly. " calling 'gruncle stan' " Siri responded . " finally " .

Stan : Welcome to the mystery shack ! this is Stan pines , how can I help you , dear costumer *cough * with money!

Mabel : HEYOO it's Mabel . Your favorite niece of all time ! YOU KNOW WHAT ! we're moving to gravity Falls ! Isn't that awesome ! I wanted to ask you about waddles ! Did you feed him ? AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU LEFT HIM OUTSIDE!

Stan : HA funny kiddo ! your mum already told me 3 weeks ago, but sadly I wasn't able to tell you .Who is waddles , btw ?

Mabel : *ugh* MY PIG !! GRUNCLE STAN , I SWEAR TO ALL THE UNICORN GODS ABOVE THAT IF YOU NEGLECTED WADDLES , THAT THEY SHALL SHOOT YOU WITH THEIR DEATHLY RAINBOW LASERS!

Stan : yeesh kid ,relax . haha , I know it's your pig and he's fine . don't worry . he sleeps upstairs in the attic and soos takes care of him , well mostly . his grandma died and now he's a bit lonely. Wendy visits often and she misses you guys . And ford , well he let me keep the shack to earn money. he usually spends his days in the basement , studying some weird nerd stuff . dimensions, wormholes . * cough * anyway how are you and your brother ?

Mabel : Abulita ? Oh I'm so sorry. we are fine but we miss dad a lot . Dipper finished his classes with straight A's . oh wait he has a c in PE . haha . I need to pack a lot of stuff . we're coming in a week and we haven't done anything yet . So it's a bit coo coo bananas!

Stan : Haha a . That dork. . We'll have fun with your ugh 'packing' kid , and tell dipper that's he's a loser ! haha just kidding .

Mabel: bye Stan , see you in a week ! hugs and kisses to everyone !

Stan : bye Mabel . say greetings to the dork king or so called your brother.

I hung up . Waddles was ok. so far so good . my eyes scanned my room . " how am I supposed to clean and pack that stuff in 2 days . It'll take years !" I sighed while i toddled to my stereo boxes searching a song . Once i found it I turned up the volume . I always need motivation music when I do something otherwise I get bored to easily

"Stand on up and take a bow
There's something there and it's showing
There's no need to look around
You're the best we got going "

I started to sing along , twirling around grabbing random clothes .

"Shout out to the friends back home
Shout out to the hearts you've known
You gave them nothing but the best, yeah
And you can tell them your story"

i tossed the clothes in one of the cardboard boxes mum gave me , not really caring about organization at all . I was way too exited . I grabbed my pink hair brush with cherries plastered over it singing the lyrics out loud .

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near
Inside of my heart, you're here
Go on, it's gotta be time
You're starting to shine