Ron....

THIS IS DEDICATED TO @JRSDH1 I DINT THINK THAT MENTION TAG THINGY WORKED BUT IH WELL JUST COMMENT HERE PERSON THAT REQUESTED THIS AND FEEL FREE TO REQUEST A STORY THING ALSO, IM SORRY BUT YOU MAY NEED TISSUES!!! JUST A WARNING! KAY BYE LAQUIFAS!!!

•Harry's POV•
It's been 2 weeks since the war has ended and Ron is at my house crying because of two things. Hermione and his brother, Fred. But for two whole different reasons. Hermione, being the bitch she is, left Ron for Blaise Zambini and the way he found out was even worse than anyone could imagine. He caught them shagging and then she goes up to Ron and punches him because it was 'his fault' that they were breaking up. And Ron just proposed to her last month also and his brother just died so now he is laying down in my extra bed.

I hear a knock on the door. I open it and it's Ginny. We broke up because she was too much like a sister to me and, never mind....

"Hey." I say. "How's Ron?" Ginny asks with sadness clear in her voice. I just shake my head. It's a cold winter night so I invite Ginny in. A tear falls from her eye. I engulf her in a hug. "It's okay." I whisper.

"You're his best friend," Ginny says. "Try to talk to him." she says. I told Ron's family that he could stay at my house because of all the sadness at the burrow because of fred and I didn't want to get in their way so I haven't really tried to comfort Ron.

"Should I?" I ask. Ginny kisses my cheek. "Go on, he loves you." She says and smiles. I walk up to the guest room that Ron was in. I hesitate for a second but then I walk in. The walls are a dark gloomy color and the bed was a mess. I go up to look at Ron. His eyes were puffy and there were tear stains on his cheek. He was so skinny you could see his ribcage. He needed to eat.

Ron's eyes flutter open and I smile. "Harry." He weakly says. "Hey Ronnie." I whisper feeling a tear go down my cheek. Ron scoots over in his bed and pats a spot for me to lay down. I have never seen him smile since the war. I lay down in the bed and face Ron. I brush his hair out of his face. After that I just fiddle with his ginger hair.

We just sit there smiling looking in each other's eyes. I never realized how beautiful he was. I feel a second tear fall down my cheek. Ron wipes it with his thumb. I lean in a little and the we're kissing. I felt like I was finally safe from the horrible world.

"I love you Ron." I whisper.

"I love you too." He says.

We lay there snuggling for a while until Ron stops breathing. "Ron?" I ask shaking him. No response. "Ron!" I say a little louder. "Ron please." I whisper tears falling down my cheeks.

I run downstairs. I go into my car, saying I didn't want to depend on magic my whole life, I turn on my car but I don't open the garage door. I roll the window down and wait for the fumes to get to me.

Ginny's POV•
I went back to the burrow to make Harry and Ron some dinner. I walk into my mum's house and ask her if she could help me make something for Harry and Ron. She smiles and nods. We get to work and in less than an hour, I have made them a full meal.

"Thanks mum." I say. I kiss her on the cheek and then I walk down to Harry's house. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I didn't care anymore I just walk right in his house knowing he doesn't lock his door anyways.

"Harry!" I yell. I her his car in the garage. I walk in and there is black smoke everywhere. I shut my nose and open the garage door. I wait for the fumes to die down. I look in the car and Harry is there. Dead.

I scream and start crying. "Harry!" I yell. But then, my eyes widen even more."Ron." I whisper.

I dart to Ron's room and he is laying there. I walk up to him and he isn't breathing. I fall on my knees and hope to never wake up.

I'm crying 😂