Rules (READ)

No Mating Scenes
No mating scenes. You can have mates and kits and birthing scenes (just not graphic ones), but not literal mating scenes. Take that to PM if you must.

No Swearing
Stuff like "foxdung," "mousebrain," and such are fine, but don't have your cat use actual cuss words in character. Swearing outside of character is allowed, but make sure to censor it. (sh*t, shît, etc.)

No Human Terms
Don't use things like winter, cars, road, etc. Use Leafbare, monster, and thunderpath instead. Twolegplace, not neighborhood, stuff like that. And don't use pepperoni. Or batmobile. (*cough* Looking at you usispotato *cough*)

Hate the Cat, Not the Person!
It's an OC. Not the player's actual personality.

No Overpowered Cats
Do not make your cats overpowered. They can't even have powers unless I give you permission.

Prophecies/Omens
You must get my permission for these. Furthermore, only medicine cats and leaders can receive them. None are being accepted at the moment.

No Unrelated Names/Looks
•Cats can't have names that they wouldn't know about, like Paperkit or Summerkit.
•Don't use Star, River, etc as prefixes.
•Your cat can't have green fur or something. I'm all right with unusual eye colors, though.

Abbreviations+Grammar
No LOL, IKR, U/UR, PLZ, etc while in character. Also please try to use proper grammar. Outside of character use brackets, parentheses, and such.

Killing Rules
No killing a cat without their player's permission. Do not cause any serious injuries or deaths without that person's consent. You don't need anyone's permission to cause your own OC's death.

No Controlling Other Cats' Characters
Don't control other people's cats (unless you have his or her permission to for whatever reason).

Regarding Leadership
•Do not appoint another character of yours as deputy of the same Clan.
•The leader or I choose the deputy.
•You must be on Wattpad enough to be leader.

View
Use third-person view. Also, don't roleplay like "Minnowpool: *grooms self in camp clearing*"
Try this: "Minnowpool groomed herself in the camp clearing."

Special Roles
•You can't have two different special roles in the same Clan.
•You can't have two of the same special roles in different Clans.

No Chains
This roleplay does not deal with comment chains in the rp itself, since they can make things confusing as well as have people possibly feel left out. Use the tags.

Where Your Cat Is
Your character can obviously only be in one place at a time.

Motherless Kits
Don't make a form for a kit without a queen to go along with it.

Username Changes
If you change your username, PLEASE tell me so that I know who to tag and such.

Ceremonies
If you want your cat's rank to be updated to an apprentice or warrior through a ceremony, alert me or the leader of the Clan. I can't keep track of every cat's age and therefore need to know when you'd like for them to be brought up a role.

When to Roleplay
Do not roleplay without me accepting your form. This should go without saying but it's ridiculous how many people I've had come in, write out a form, and just start running around with their cat without my okay to do so. As well as this don't start roleplaying without making any form at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Failure to comply to certain rules may lead to warnings or being removed from the roleplay and blocked. Also, this is a roleplay where responsibility is expected to be taken on. Please do not make a form if you plan on coming on only once and never again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In forms, put the password of "The Five Clans of the Forest" to show you read the rules. (You don't have to do this more than once.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~