Forms

~General Information~
•It's currently early Greenleaf.
•WindClan's prophecy has been discontinued (See "Plots and Prophecies" and "✖️ PROPHECY THREE")
•The Clans altogether have a prophecy going on. (See "Plots and Prophecies" and "❗️PROPHECY ONE")
•Orpheus, the antagonist of PROPHECY 1, has taken control of RiverClan. This has recently reached the ears of the rest of the Clans. (See "Plots and Prophecies")

~FORMS~
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Rank:
Clan:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Mate/Crush/Kits (optional):
Backstory (optional):
Other Details (optional):

Here's my ridiculously long list of cat OCs:

Name: Echospirit
Gender: She-cat
Age: 51 moons
Rank: Medicine Cat
Clan: WindClan
Physical Appearance: Silver tabby she-cat with a black mackerel pattern; light brown eyes.
Personality: Brisk, kind, fussy, loyal and somewhat defensive. A bit quiet. Stress can get to her easily (although she rarely lets it show).
Mate/Crush/Kits: Not allowed any.
Backstory: She grew up in the Clan.
Other Details: Although she's a medicine cat, she spends much of her time outside of camp running on the moor. Cats sometimes need to fetch her when someone is injured.

Name: Ivystar
Gender: She-cat
Age: 83 moons
Rank: Leader
Clan: SkyClan
Physical Appearance: Silver she-cat with black moon-resembling patterns; ivy-green eyes.
Personality: Kind, gentle but firm, motherly, watchful, wise, has a stubborn streak when it comes to a decision she makes if it's something that has to do with the well-being of her Clan in any way. Otherwise she will gladly take suggestions. Lately she's become very suspicious of rogues due to their impact on SkyClan and will possibly come off as cold and uncaring toward them.
Mate/Crush/Kits: None
Backstory: She lived in a barn with some loners. Unfortunately, foxes attacked and she ran away, finding SkyClan.
Other Details: She has one life left, which only Mistwillow the medicine cat knows.

Name: Owlspirit
Gender: She-cat
Age: 28 moons
Rank: Warrior
Clan: SkyClan
Physical Appearance: Light goldish-beige she-cat with white paws, tail-tip, chest, and left ear; gray eyes.
Personality: Determined, caring, considerate, intelligent, can be sensitive, quite chatty and prone to rambling. She's very playful and will gladly take to playing games no matter how old she is.
Mate/Crush/Kits: MATE: Stagwish (AlyShortcake)
Backstory: She grew up in the Clan. Later on, at 12 moons, she suffered temporary memory loss as an apprentice to a rogue throwing her against a tree, making her hit her head and experience a concussion. She's since gained the majority of it back, though.
Other Details: Loves climbing and is a fair hunter.

Name: Gorsetail
Gender: Tom
Age: 54 moons
Rank: Warrior
Clan: WindClan
Looks: Sleek, swift light brown tabby tom with light blue eyes.
Personality: Generous, helpful, loyal, swift to act, likes to sort things out with words rather than claws, a peace-maker, often regretful of something even if it wasn't his fault.
Mate/Crush/Kits: MATE: Falconfeather (xXWild-OneXx). KITS: Fawnpaw (me) and Heatherpaw (xXWild-OneXx)
Backstory: Grew up in Clan. His leg was broken by a fall from a tree (when he was trying to escape from a fox), but it's healed now.
Other Details: Nah