Reita's POV and Aoi's POV- Break Up

Reita's POV

"Wait. What the fuck did I just here?" Ruki said again. I stand there in shock as my eyes water. "Yes that's right! I'm planning to leave your sorry ass!" I cried. "You act like you don't know how to love me!" I run upstairs in anger and slams the door. "Hey come back! This isn't over tell everyone how the hell you were planning to do it!" Ruki runs upstairs after me as I stand near the window as he slams open the door and then closes it again, lecturing me. But the lecture turned into an arugement.

Aoi's POV
they've been aruging for hours. Everyone's near the door listening as they yell at each other. All of a sudden, you hear a few things being thrown and things being slammed. "I hate you! I never want to be with you again!" Reita yells. "Fine bitch! Just leave!" Ruki yells. Then they both yell. "That's it its over!" "At least I can actually be a good lover you asshole!" Reita throws something at him as it breaks. "Well at least, I tell others when I plan to leave!" Rukis yells as something else gets thrown. "Uhhhhh!! I can't take it anymore!" Reita yells at we all back away from the door and heads downstairs as we heard a loud thump, like something fell or someone fell. We also heard glass shatter.

We all hurry towards the door as Reita opens it slowly as he looks at everyone and rushes out the door with his jacket in his hand. We all rush out as he gets into his car and quickly drives off. We all sigh and walks upstairs to the guest room, where Ruki lays there. Uruha panicd "Should we call an ambulance?" "No need he just passed out.." I said as he moves a bit muttering something. "Let's put him to rest..." I say as we lifted Ruki to the bed. I sigh.

Then, we all go to clean up the mess, as i see that Reita left his phone and charger. I took it and kept it in a safe place for him as I made sure nobody knew he left it. After I finish cleaning, I go upstairs as I lay down in my assigned room and sighs. "Whoa what the fuck just happened?" I though. "I'll try to find Reita tomorrow..."

End of Aoi and Reita's POVS