Aoi's POV-Sorry

Aoi's POV

As soon as Reita-Kun bring me upstairs to "talk", I walk towards the beds that was in the room and sat down. Reita-Kun was still near the door, looking out making sure that no one was following us as he shut the door and then locked as he then pulled a chair across from me as he sat down. I sighed as we started at each other cold and hard for a minute, waiting on who would say the first word. Its like I guess he wanted me to say the first word.

"Reita-Kun... What do you want to talk about?" I ask, in confusion. "UM, first I just wanted to say Happy Related Birthday Aoi-Kun" He said as he looked down. "Thank you...and that's all you wanted to say to me?" I asked in frustration. Like really, why would you say such a thing to me after at least over 2 weeks of no communication...  "No.. that's not the only thing I wanted to talk about.." Reita-Kun  says sighing as he pulled out a present behind the chair. "I brought you a present.." He says, handing it to me as I stare at it for a second, and then took it out of his hands. I stared down at it, not knowing what to say or how to act. Reita-Kun looked at me. "Aren't you going to open it?" I sighed and look down. "I can leave so you can open it...its better that way anyway.." Reita says as he stands up  and walks towards the door and opened it. He looked back at me for a second and sighed as he left...closing the door behind.

I sighed as I then shake the box, listening to guess what was in it. "Hmmm.. What's in here?" I thought as I opened it slowly. It was a picture of us, a rose and a poem.. "What the?"

Thou shall not run these streets

Thou shall not hit these clubs

Every night of the week looking for some groupie love

Thou shall respect your heart

Thou shall not play you hard

But I did

I was wrong, and I'm hating it

'Cause now I'm calling ya cell phone

Over and over

My high is gone

But I don't wanna be sober

I'm feeling sick, and I ain't got the flu

Aoi, I'm missing you

Aoi, I'm on my knees (knees)

I promise I'll be good

And I will never do it again (again)

On my knees (knees)

I can't get over you (you)

All I need is one more chance (one more chance)

I didn't mean to cheat he meant nothing

I was gonna get right back (get right back)

I was tripping; your love is where it's at

I'm on my knees

Lord, please show me some love

And answer this player's prayer

Thou shall not stand you up (up)

Thou shall not put his friends (friends)

Before you and leave you lonely every weekend

Thou shall not waste your time

Thou shall not make you cry

But I did

I was wrong, and I'm hating it--

Reita walks back in, seeing me read the note and holding a picture and blushes. "Reita-Kun..did you make this for me?" I ask, feeling ready to tear up abit but I tried to hold it in. "Yes..." He says as he sat next to me holding my hand. "I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you, so I should have held on tight. I never shoulda let you go. I didn't know nothing, I was stupid, I was foolish ...I was lying to myself.." He said as he sighs. "Please Reita-Kun...don't say that." "I could not fathom that I would ever be without your love. Never imagined I'd be.. Sitting there beside myself 'Cause I didn't know you 'Cause I didn't know me But I thought I knew everything I never felt. The feeling that I'm feeling now that I heard your voice or that I don't have your touch and kiss your lips. 'Cause I don't have a choice Oh, what I wouldn't give to have you lying by my side Right here, cause baby--" Reita Pauses as he looks at he and  blushes as he pulled him close to me and kisses me. As he whispered..

"We belong together"

Aoi's POV ended. Reita's is next.