Chapter 4

We were alone and that scared the hell out of me. I saw the lust in his eyes as he locked the door behind him. He picked me up and placed me on top of the table spreading my legs as he stood right in between them  Everything about him scared me. The last thing I wanted to do was get him angry after seeing what he did to that man. His hand started slowly going up my thigh. I was not prepared for this.  I knew what he wanted and I wasn't prepared to do this especially with him  I grabbed his wrist trying to stop him from going any higher. "Relax Darling it will be fun" He says, lifting my face up by my chin to look right at him. His free hand grabbed my face forcefully kissing me.  Panic ran through my whole body. Harry had prepared me for everything but this. Where was Harry when I needed him? 

*14 Hours Before*

Three months, 7 days of week, 24 hours I have trained with him like a mad woman. I truly didn't understand what I had signed myself up for. It had been the most intense months of my whole life. Harry had challenged me physically and mentally for anything that could happen. At times I regretted helping him but I pushed myself through it. My family was the only thing that I needed to motivate me to push through. For when this is all over I would finally be reunited with my parents well their bodies at least or so I only hoped. I would return them back to England together where they belonged this whole time. Then I would never have a reason to return back to the states and I had no problem with that. 

Harry had told me to pack as much stuff in one suitcase as I could. I packed everything piece of clothing I owned and all my other necessity in it. I had a new identity, Harper Taylor. Harry had tested me on my new identity, every little detail to the teachers I went to school with. At times It felt like I Harper Taylor was my real identity, I guess that's the point. Harry would tell me when I was sick of remembering all the facts about my new identity that it was the point to be sick of hearing the same facts because that was the only way I would remember it all. I spent countless hours being tested by Harry to see if I would mess up. 

"Ready?" Harry pokes his head through the opening of my door. "Just about give me a second, I will be out there" I answer him. He doesn't say a word just nods and closes the door behind him. I look at my now empty room not knowing when I will it see again. Only a picture is left on the floor of my family that must have dropped out of my luggage. It was a family photo when my parents took Zayn and I to the beach for the first time.  Tears start to form as I remember memories of that day. I wipe them away and tuck the photo into my luggage before I walk out of the room. My apartment was empty now, no life in it. Eleanor had moved out because it was unfair for her to live here alone waiting for me. I had convinced her that a got a job opportunity in the states and that I would be leaving. Thankfully she had no questions about and was only excited for me. 

As I walk out of the apartment Harry is standing right in front of the car waiting with Henry. Henry, was Harry's personal driver and in a way his bodyguard. Even though we both knew that Harry was capable of protecting himself. "Good morning Ms.Malik" Henry says to me as he sees me. Harry snaps his head up diverting his eyes from his phone to me. "Good morning Henry" I give him a hug and I see Harry tense as he stares at us. Spending all this time with Harry, I got to understand and learn more about him. Like the way he gets jealous over any time I give to another male that isn't him. But I brush it off because Harrys jealously is the last thing I am worried about right now.

 As we both get into the back of the car Harry rests his hand on my thigh. I push it off however the next second he places his hand right back where it was. I decide not to fight about this and I leave his hand there. We say one last Goodbye to Henry before boarding our plane to New York City.  It would be an eight hour flight from London to New York. When we finally board our plane and sit in our seats everything hits me on what we are about to do. "I'm scared" I finally admit to Harry.  

"I'm here, I won't leave you. Their is no need to be scared Princess" 

"But-... Never mind forget I said anything"

"No tell me I want to know what worries you?" 

"It's nothing I was just thinking of something stupid"

"Tell me"

"Harry please" I tell him. It was stupid to even bring up. Now that I realized that I didn't want to say anymore and especially to Harry. He raised his hands in defeat and I mouthed a thank you. I didn't get much sleep last night and I don't think Harry did either because we ended up falling asleep the whole flight. It was actually good that we fell asleep because when we landed in New York City it was eight in the morning so we didn't have jet lag. Just as we landed and were allowed to exist the plane Harry grabbed my hand and zoomed us past everyone. "We have a lot to prepare for tonight, they will be hosting a New Years Eve party and were attending" Harry says after I told him to slow down. Their was no time to take in the city because tonight was the annual Tomlinson New Years Eve party and Harry wanted our plan to be perfect. No room for mistakes.