Forever Alone....We think?

• Dedicated to Kylie McCaffrey

This is my first REAL story, so don't take it too seriously please! Other than that, enjoy? -Juliet

          I take a deep breath and look once more at the terrified and shocked faces staring at me from around the circle."Hi my name is Tess, and I'm here because I burnt down two buildings, broke into a top-secret security office, got my sister arrested and sent two individuals to the emergency room. On one night," I announce monotonously to the rest of the room. Their jaws slackened and dropped. The therapy circles' leader stared wide-eyed at me from the other side and her papers slipped from her hand. "I know, I don't seem like the type do I?" I chuckled and slid back against my seat ducking my head before someone spoke up.

          "How?" I look up at the voice. It 's a guy who looked like he didn't want to be here any more than I did. He had a four o'clock shadow and a look of pure,unadulterated curiosity. Whether it was because I was the one who did those things, or because he didn't think it could be done, I don't know. I stared at him smugly through my eyelashes and begin my story....

 Guys, I'm only updating if I can get at least 2 people to ask for it so, if you want more don't hesitate to tell me, my updating coulld depend on it!! Please tell me!!