Just Imagine: Devin❤️

It's 7am on a Saturday. You wake up in Devin's arms and realize that you need to get up and make breakfast. He has practice at 9:45 and he needs to get up and get ready and stuff. You try to slide out of Devin's arms onto the floor so you don't wake him but you fail to do that and end up pretty much falling out the bed (😂). Devin didn't wake up so you quickly run down the stairs to make the breakfast. You decide to make the Gizzy waffle. You got out every single ingredient you needed to make the waffle. When the waffle was done you out it on a plate and sat the plate of the counter. You were on snapchat taking selfies. "Oh I wonder I wonder. I woke up a few seconds ago and my beautiful princess wasn't in my arms. I wonder where she could have gone" Devin says. You start to giggle without him hearing and you heard him walk down the stairs. You start taking selfies again so he didn't think you knew he was coming. The snapchat you recently added said, "snapchat me,Devin's sleeping." You were about take another selfie when a pair of arms snakes around your waist and some curly haired but cute boy kissed you on the cheek. Your arm was in the selfie position and once Devin was ready you snapped the picture. As the caption you put, "never mind he's awake" with a rolling eyes and laughing emoji. "Oh I found her. I found her. My beautiful princess has been up making me breakfast. Oh yes she is in my arms now and I am happy as ever" Devin says. You giggle and pointed you chin towards the waffle. He looked at it and his jaw dropped. "Did you really get up so early to make me this. You shouldn't have." Replying in a baby voice you say, "well I know you love the Gizzy waffle so why not make one for you." Devin then says wrapping his arms around you waist. "I love you so much. You mean so much to mean. Thank you cutie." You say, "I love you too. You mean so much to me too. Your welcome handsome." After you were done speaking, he gazed into you big beautiful eyes and pushed his soft lips against yours.