Chapter 1: Bullied

Jade's POV

**************************************************

It's just a normal day with my best friend and roomate Lexi. As usaul she's ready before me.

"Why do you always take so long?" she said whining

I gave her an annoyed look but no answer

"You look fine!!" she practically yelled at me

"Easy for you to say you look good in anything! You could wear a clown costume and still look good!" I say rolling my eyes," I'm just a girl who was cursed with an ugly face and body" I said with tears in my eyes," so I have to take extra time to make myself acceptable

"OMG NOT AGAIN!!", she looks like she's about to kill me, " Those bitches at school are wrong and they just want attention so don't listen to them" she had calmed down a bit after.

The thing is, she was right I didn't always listen to them until they started telling me every single day, I felt I had no choice but to believe it. I still remember the day I started believing everything they told me .

***************Flashback***************************

It was sophomore year,half an hour before school started I was at my locker getting some books, then  I felt evil coming near and to my luck I turned and saw the Pop-Bots. The "Pop-Bots" are the 3 most popular girls in school, on the left there's Amber she's still really mean but out of all them she's considered the nicest and that's only because she rarely tells people how to dress, then on the right we have Casey the only non-blonde one she has black hair and is always in a bad mood, her dad is someone in the music business so she gets into the coolest parties and sometimes lies about one or two and sometimes about who she saw, then we have the leader, Ashely she's drop dead rich, sings and acts all at the age of 16, but most of all she's a bitch!

"shit!", I quietly whispered to myself

I mean if you would look at them you could tell they were popular. Right as I was about to go to my homeroom I hear someone scream my name.

"HEY JADE!!!!"

"what the hell do you want"

"Come here", Ashley said with the most devilish smile I've ever seen but for some reason I decided to walked over anyway to where they were standing

"What", I said in a annoyed tone

" I just wanted to say congrats on managing to come to school today"

" And why would I not come to school" 

" Well since you're so worthless and no guy would ever like you, thought you wouldn't want to show your face" , she said so freely with no care. All I was thinking was "THAT BITCH!!!! how dare she say that to me and in front of the whole school, ugh why do I have to deal with her and the others why? Why me?".

I looked at her and started crying! I don't know what's gotten into me but I just went soft, I wasn't as tough as I was moments ago. Then I heard that stupid high pitch voice

"aw what's wrong little jade is so ugly that she thinks crying will suddenly make it go away, start accepting the facts loser"

Soon after the tears I saw the restroom at a distance and I ran,  I ran as fast as I could.

As I was running I saw kids laughing at me and other just plain shocked.Once I got to the bathroom  I checked to see if anyone was in there once I was sure it was empty I yelled louder than ever before

"why!! why me!! why do I have to be told the same thing every day! the tears were coming back , then I was silent for a minute and started whispering to myself :

"maybe their right maybe I am really ugly , I mean no guy has ever liked me let alone asked me out . i mean it would be the perfect explanation".

I just wished Lexi were here, too bad she got sick with the flu, she would know what to do.

**********************END OF FLASHBACK****************

 ever since that day all I did was focus on my appearance, my grades dropped , my stress caused a feud with my parents that eventually got me kicked out of the house, got me into arguments with Lexi about how long I take to get ready every day.

I just wish that day never happened now I'm a senior  I can't wait till summer so I don't have to see their faces ever again!

***************************************************************************************************************

So hi if you are reading this i love you already so this is my first fan-fic so if i'm terrible please tell me what i can improve on please 

also i dedicated this to myself because i don't know who else to decdicte it to...... so ya 

 hope you liked it and i guess bye:)