Chapter 5

Harry's POV 

        I got a text from tom asking if I would want to drive up to Manchester to go clubbing this weekend. Obviously I said yes After all that Johnny nonsense I need a little break you know. I can't just roam around town everyday. Since I don't have a job and my parents are paying my bills. Since they're rich and don't want my ass ruining their reputation, since I’m not the type of son they want. Whatever Free is free.

        So when Saturday finally comes I go casual cause I'm just going to have not to a job interview. We decided That we will go in tom's car, when I say we I mean Jake, Karrie, Karrie's friend, tom, And me. It's a three-hour drive so I'm hoping I don’t have to crack anyone's neck. Thank god were not driving back and staying at a hotel.

        About one hour into driving Karrie’s friend, who I think her name is Sarah, already annoys me.

"Hey guys I'm bored let's play a game,” she practically yells

"Savannah Shut up your too loud" Karrie whispers. Well I got the first to letters right,

"OK, seriously though" she says normally"

"I have an idea,” I say

"Harry. “Karrie starts to warn but it's to late

"Let’s play the game of Shut the hell up and stop annoying me" I smirk

"That’s a super hard game" Jake chuckles.

While Sarah, Savannah or whatever her name is just gave me a look.

For the rest of the car ride it was somewhat silent since Savannah was trying to flirt with Jake. Honestly it was disgusting but I could tell Jake was having fun and playing with her but I didn’t say anything. Usually that's what he does he butters up a girl, And then just breaks them like that. It used to bother me but I got used to it and now just laugh when I know it's going to happen. Plus she annoys me so I don't really care anyways. 

         When we finally get there I practically run out get my bag to check in and take a small nap, before we go and Club the night off. I'm sharing a room with Jake since Tom is with his girlfriend and hell no I'm not going to share a room with fucking Savannah. Unless you want her dead never leave us alone.

Once I put my bag down and Jake and me are finally in the room. I walk towards the first bed claiming it as mine. As I'm laid down on my bed about to close my eyes that dickhead named Jake had to start with his bullshit this fucking early in the day.

"You aren't actually going to take a nap are you" he teases

"You aren’t actually going to actually fuck Savannah tonight" I talk back

"Shut the fuck up and get your lazy ass out of that bed" he yells and tries to pull me out when I grab on to the bed head to refuse since I got up really fucking early just so that bitch Savannah can annoy me for three straight hours by flirting with Jake and waking me up every time I wanted to get one second of sleep. 

*************************************************************************

Jade's POV

        So lexi and me are at this club and I’m so nervous. I’m wondering how lexi talked me into this. Then Again she did also talk me into zip lining back in year 9. I guess she has a gift cause she also convinced her parents to let us come and me move in with them. So maybe I'm not so "easy" as i thought i was. When we finally get to the front of the line we show the "bouncer" or whatever it's called our (fake) IDs. Which again I have no idea how lexi convinced me to get one. Once we get passed I leave out a breath of relief thanking god we didn’t get caught. Cause honestly I'm the worst liar in the fucking world.

"You OK there?" Lexi asks me 

"Yes" I say practically lying through my teeth cause I was not ok.

"OK well I'm going to go dance,” she says leaving me standing there.

"OK then I’m just going to sit then" I say to myself walking to one of the booth seats they have in the club.

As I sit I heard some whistling coming from a distance. Being the shay person I am not like making a scene I just simply ignored it. When I find a finally sit down I go into my little purse to pull out my phone. I played a couple of games of Candy crush, Angry birds, flappy Bird, and every other free game you can think of to keep me occupied. Then suddenly a body came and sat right next to me. At first Ignored until the guy started talking to me.

"Hey sweeties" he slurs obviously drunk.

        Honestly I wasn't in the mood to talk so I just ignored him, but he kept talking to me though

"Aww c'mon sweet cakes don't be like that" he slurs again

"Don’t call me that" was all I said before I opened quiz up on my phone 

" Then what's your Name Beautiful? " I really didn't want to answer but if it would shut him up then fine.

" Jade, now will you leave me alone?" I say straight forward.

" I'm afraid not,” he says before leaning in. At first I didn't know what was happening but once I did I pushed him off

"Eww get. Off of me" I scream

"Aw c'mon just one kiss" as he leans in again I slap him. "Aww playing hard to get? Well you’re going to lose" he starts leaning in again but kept my arms down so I was just squirming. Luckily another voice was heard distracting him.

"Hey Jake! Aren’t you going to fuck Savannah tonight? She going to be jealous" As that was heard and he stopped trying to lean in 

"Nah man She sucking off some other guy in the closet. Plus I got this one" I suddenly knee him in the not so nice area.

"Um I don't think she likes you... Jake stop trying to rape this poor girl" the mysterious boy said 

"Uh fine" he says finally going away and I let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly the mysterious boy comes and sits next to me.

"Your not going to try to rape me too are you?" I say suddenly. He chuckled a bit

" No, I just wanted to apologize for my friend. He's kind of gets like that when he's drunk. Usually he's nice guy except when he's using girls that is.” he says

"Oh like a womanizer" I ask cause I don't know much since I'm practically anti-social with the exception of lexi.

"Yes some what" We both laugh

" I'm jade I say" Putting out my hand

" I'm Harry, nice to meet you jade"

****************************************************************************        

        Yay! They finally meet for all of you complaining of when that was going to happen lol

Anyways I'm going to start that new writing schedule that I was talking about. So I'll try to update this every week and see how that goes well bye bye now ;)

        ~Bianca The Cheese Girl from California

P.s. 

You check out my YouTube channel: Teenagequeenxoxo 

Thank you.