Chapter 2: Dimples

"EW!EW! Get it off! Get it OFF!" I squealed.

The monster's corpse was very heavy and had me pinned to the ground. I didn't see the face of  who had saved me but I knew it was guy. He wore ugly brown boots. Guy boots. No girl, not even a tomboy, would want to be caught wearing those boots. (Trust me, I know things; they were guy boots)

The ugly brown boots made their way over to me and stopped.

"Are you going to help me get this thing off me or are you just going to stand there like a dumb duck?!"

I glared at the boots and they chuckled at me.

Two hands reached down and pulled the corpse off me. Then they pulled me up. I looked up at the owner of the ugly boots.

Holy heffalumps.

This stranger was HOT!

He had dirty blonde hair and the greenest of green eyes you've ever seen. He looked to be a couple years older than me and was around 6'1.

"Well, thank you. I think I'm quite hot too."

He was smirking. Had I said that aloud?! I blushed but glared at him. I hated boys that smirked. Too cocky. A shame though because he really was beautiful.

And at that moment, a second boy came through my door.

"Hey Dean! Did you take care of the goblin? I know you said wait in the car but I--"

He stopped.
My mouth dropped.
I had no words.

The boy who stepped into the room was tall. With brown hair and hazel eyes and when he smiled at me I saw his dimples. (OMG! DIMPLES!) This boy looked to be about my age, no older than 20, with the best hair. Oh my granola grain, was it majestic! Long and brown and it looked SO SOFT! I just wanted to run my fingers through those fabulous locks!

Me and Dimples just stood and stared at each other for what seemed like forever. He was even more beautiful than the first boy, Dean.

Ugly Boots Dean cleared his throat.

"Uhhhh... Sammy this is..."

Dean turned to me.

"Oh! Heh heh... My name is Aimy."

"Aimy," whispered Sammy,"that's beautiful."

I blushed and said thanks.

"Well then," said Dean with one of his eyebrows raised," my name is Dean and this is my brother, Sam. That ugly thing over there is a hobgoblin."

I turned to look behind me. The hobgoblin's blood was soaking into my rug. It'll be hard to get that stain out. I turned back to Dean and my Future Husband.

"So. Um. Now what."

"Now, we leave!" Said Dean cheerfully.

"But what about other monsters! There are more, aren't there? What if they eat me!?! My mother doesn't come back from her shift for another 10 hours! IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!"

Dean gave me a look that seemed to say, really? But Sam agreed with me.

" Aimy's right. We just saved her butt. We should at least stick around till her mother gets home as to make sure she doesn't get eaten."

"Please, Dean!"
I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and sweetest smile. He threw his hands up into the air.

"Fine! But only till her mom gets home! "
Yay! Maybe Sam would let me braid his hair. It would be like a sleepover!

"OH!" I gasped, "Samantha!"

###
Sorry it's short. It's 12:19. I'm sleepy. :(