Chapter 2: WARning

A.N. Hey I don't know. BuUUut here goes anything!
~~~

Jay's P.O.V.

I knew they crossed the line for the first time in centuries, and that's the problem. It's been centuries, so why now? How do I go about taking them out? I have never seen a werewolf this close, and I the main factor that I could comprehend was that they were young. So how do we handle this?

My twin sister, being the hard head she is, never stops to think about things like this. She jumps the gun when she cans and never considers other options. My mother and father would have joined us, but they are out of the state hunting. So Vince decided to go beyond his power and made our decision to take them out.

That decision led us to where we are now.

Five young werewolves all huddled back to back growling, howling, and snapping at us. I wanted to get out of this circle but my hunger to kill burned, the feel to sink my teeth into them or snapped their necks held me there. I knew my eyes where glowing red, bright, and dangerous. I hate what I have become and I always will, nothing in hell on Earth can change that.

I want out! I want out! Played in my head over and over but nothing stuck. One thing I learned about being what I am is that you can't control yourself with the addiction to kill or feed stained on your hands. It's like once it happens it sinks in your skin and circulates inside of you, not curable and very painful once permanently created.

Lucky for me, when I least expected anything and ready to lunge for the kill, someone jumped in. This moment allowed my to pull back, to move away while I can. I felt better once I lost sight of the young werewolves but I wished to know who helped me out, so I looked up slowly afraid of what might happen if I look.

My now regular crimson eyes meet with a werewolf who stood tall with authority, and he growled with what seemed to be protectiveness. I watched as he jerked his head when he barked, most likely to us, but I could never tell. I looked into his eyes, though they didn't meet mine, but I followed them when they looked towards the line. I looked too, to see a female wolf as pale as the moon bark at us but never crossing.

Then my eyes crossed over his again and I stared harder, and I realized that in the right light he had at least three colors in his eyes. They were beautiful, and the feeling in my hands disappeared as I watched his eyes search my sister and Vince. His eyes glanced over me once but never meet my eyes yet, and he once again barked a few times. This time I could tell it was to the young werewolves, because after he barked his message a young female werewolf with a brown coat guided the others back across the line.

This made my chest tighten as I watched them get away so I looked back at the large werewolf again. My sister and Vince never took their eyes off of the male werewolf, and that worried me. My sister finally spoke, which was an inaccurate move for her to make.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" She snarled, I would have rolled my eyes like the teen I am if I hadn't been watching him so carefully. His eyes scanned them as he barked a reply that couldn't be translated. I wanted to know this feeling and it pissed me off in every way possible not being able to name it. Every time I looked in his eyes I could almost swear my heart would jump back to life. Why don't I have the thriving desire to kill you when I see you? Why them, but not you? I asked myself staring harder, and as if he heard me his eyes locked with mine.

This time I swear I felt my heart jump, and if not that I felt something prickle under my skin. My stomach twisted and warmed in a light sting, and at that moment I felt the feeling stronger. I can tell that it's definitely hunger but it's different, but what could that be called. I'm not even too sure of this numbing feeling with our eyes held on each other like this. It felt like the distance didn't matter even though we were about ten feet apart, that he might as well have some part of him touching me that sent me on edge.