Chapter 6: goodbye Je Ah???

KRIS POV

I beg his brother, so that i can talk to her even a few minutes before they're flight...

"je ah,why you haven't tell me this hah?

"sorry kris,i dont want you to worry."

"pls! pls! come back for me & keep your heart beating, i will always be waiting for you."

"i promise to keep my heart beating,and we will never separate again like this,that we will be together forever and ever."

"I Love You Sung Je Ah." i kissed her forehead

"I Love You Too Wu Yi Fan." she hug me tight

"you take a half part of my heart so promise me that you will come back and bring the other half."

"i will."

My lips landed on her lips.i kissed her a passionate kiss.And my arms tighten in her waist,like i never want her to go away.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's gone, she is the only reason why i change,she make me feel i am wu yi fan not kris wu..i love her..i have so much thought,what if in the middle of the operation she died?what if somebody take care of her and she forget me urrgh that made me confused everytime,IS IT TRULLY GOODBYE JE AH?

Im alone at the living room of our hide out thinking about her the whole week...Its been 3 weeks since she left for her operation.

"boss are you alright?? sehun asked

"dont mind me."

"its almost 12:45 am in the midnight boss take a nap we have a class tomorrow."

"fine!!!

In the morning d.o cook breakfast while im still at my bed..d.o encourage me to go to school..but i wont go.I always ditch,and making myself in trouble i cannot live without her....

One evening i was walking all along the GangNam suddenly a bunch of guys blocked my way i was drunk that time.there were 3 they all surrounding me..

"Is this kris wu the leader of EXO gang?" asked the second guy at my right

"Yeah! he is! the 3rd guy answered

"HEY! KRIS WU!! shout the guy behind me

"Whooo theee hell aaare you?

"GOT7 the gang of jackson wang the guy that you killed! said the guy at my back.

"Ohhhh,the pathetic GOT7 hahahaha!!

The guy at my back punch me so i punch him too,and it turn it into a fight 3 vs 1..and ofcourse i won even though i am drunk...Finally im here at the hide out i sit at the couch then suddenly chan yeol sit beside me and..

"THE HELL WHAT WAS THAT ERRRR,LATELY YOUR MAKING YOURSELF IN TROUBLE!! chan yeol scold me..

"shut up!yoda!

"STOP THAT hyung,do you think je ah will be happy if she knows that your making yourself hurt a lot? d.o explain

"sh-----she said that will never separate that will be together forever and ever,now i want to ask you were they only empty words of naivety?" no one answered my question...

I look at the window,its raining in the outside suddenly an old memory of her back when i saw her enjoying the rain, the wet floor of the highway never bother her anyway...when i remember that it feels like time boils the rain remembering the unforgettable things about her.

A month ago I've got a phone call from new york It's from his brother saying that the operation was successful.But Je ah needs to.be confined for another medication.Jeon hwa told me that they're coming home soon but the doctors need to check if she can travel back here at seoul.. im so excited i cant wait to see my beloved je ah again....